I expected great service from a Westin, which I did get. The staffs were friendly and accommodating. They actually allow you to store some stuff at the storage room free of charge and can accept packages their ahead of time if you are looking to stay there. The location is great and in close proximity to a lot of great restaurants and shops at Coral Gables.
However, the rooms are a lot older than I expected. We were upgraded to a townhouse suite room with spiral stairs inside the room. It all sounded cool until I saw the room, it's actually a pretty far walk from the elevator with lots of turns, and the room isn't bigger at all. It actually looks smaller than a regular room because it's cut to 2 floors, and it looks quite old with rusty stains at the corner. (Some people might like the vintage feel?)
I think this hotel is good for its location and service, but condition of the rooms make it not worth the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin