Hotel parking was pricey at $28/day, but there is parking on the street several streets over. We enjoyed our stay but the room provided had a amazing view of a brick wall of the adjoining building. The location was nice, off the beaten path but still accessible to great restaurants and clubs. We enjoy a leisurely stroll or two during the breezy nights to take in the local vibes. Even though we did not spend a lot of time checking out the hotel amenities, I'd give this hotel a 7 overall (above average). Close to a few shopping outlets and malls, and a short drive away from the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin