As others have mention, the Coral Gables location can't be beat. The hotel is a stone's throw from the restaurants and shopping of the Miracle Mile and not far from several major office buildings.
The property itself is just OK. It occupies several floors of an office building and there is a long walk to some of the rooms. The hotel is going through some renovations and a few of the rooms (esp. the Westin Workout rooms) are nice, but many could use a serious update.
Service has been pretty solid on the basics (room service, getting the car out, etc) but the concierge has not impressed and the hotel doesn't really go above and beyond...
Overall, a solid hotel for the area but definitely not worth a special trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin