My boyfriend and I stayed at the Westin for three nights in late March. Overall, the hotel was very nice, with a seating area and dual shower head in our room. We were also able to change from a room with two double beds to one with a king size bed at the last minute at no cost. I especially loved the $5 gift cards we received each day that we volunteered to go without the cleaning service. Our only issue was that, on the day we were supposed to check out, a woman working for the hotel knocked on our door at 8:30 am. When I answered, she looked at her clipboard and then said that we were checking out today, which I confirmed. (I believe that she was checking to see why we had not foregone cleaning services again, but it would have been nice if she had checked her records before waking us up). Then, at about 10:00 am, the same woman came knocking again and was asking when we would be checking out. The check out time was 12:00 pm, but for some reason, she urged my boyfriend to give her an idea of what time we would be checking out. We just did not appreciate feeling like we were being rushed out of our room when we had every right to wait until noon to check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin