I stayed here in January on a business trip for four nights. The room I had was a good size with a nice seating area. The bathroom was a bit tired and the shower did not work well ( cold and weak ). The wifi was good and worked well. The staff in the hotel were very helpful and efficient. The food for such a large hotel was great with a great selection. Overall a great hotel that I would be happy to come back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin