Westin in Coral Gables is in a wonderful area; locally owned restaurants and boutiques within walking distance. The hotel is beautiful. My room was comfy, as one would expect from a Westin. The room was large "L" shaped; with a separate sitting area, desk and bedroom area. Everything is clean and in great shape. The bathroom is a decent size; heavenly shower and granite countertops, everything in working order.
I ordered breakfast; typical fare for a Westin, and typical expensive, $26 for two eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes. Arrived on time and was still hot.
Service at the front desk was great, very helpful staff.
The negative is that the hotel is alongside an alley that borders the back entrances to the shops, so I was awakened at 3:00AM with dump trucks emptying bins. This lasted almost an hour; the 'beeping' of the backup, and the 'bang bang bang' of emptying the bin. It is also difficult to find the front desk... but once you get there, you're all set.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin