The hotel is located in a upscale business district (think Miracle Mile) and sports a very impressive entrance and lobby. There are numerous good restaurants within a short walking distance from the hotel. The room was comfortable - good size with plush bedding. The bathtub/shower could have been cleaner - there was some mold on the tiles.
The room was quite noisy. During the day (starting at about 10:00AM) there was continuous construction noise coming from above the room which is probably transitory since - at some point in time - the construction will be complete. One night there was a wedding taking place in the hotel. The noise and music could be heard in the room lasting almost until 3:00AM.
The only parking option at the hotel is valet. The cost is $24 + tax per day with in and out privileges. A less expensive option can be found one block away on Aragon Avenue - Public Parking at $12 max per day.
All in all we would stay at the Westin Colonnade again but would request a quiet room.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Amex, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.