We spent 5 days at the Westin and from the moment we stepped up to the front desk we had nothing but wonderful service, smiles and nothing seemed to be too much trouble.
I should mention that we stayed there on SPG points so in a sense there was less "in it" for the hotel I suppose, but we certainly could not feel that in any way. The service and attitude we received and met throughout was impeccable.
The hotel is in a stunning old building, true old style Miami with tall vaulted ceilings, imposing marble staircases, pillars and the rest. The rooms are not modern but contained everything we needed with a great bed and updated bathrooms. Our room was facing the roof terrace with direct access to the terrace and the pool and jacuzzi located there. Having said that we had no noise issues at night and it was nice after a long warm and humid day in Miami to step out of our room and into the pool at night.
The area has a lot to offer, whether you want to go shopping, bar hopping or dining with tons of options regardless of taste and budget.
In short - we cannot recommend the Westin enough and would love to return next time we make it to Miami.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Starwood, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin