The location is very good. We can easily find food to eat around the hotel. The design of the hallway is more like apartments rather than regular hotels. The room is clean and quiet. Everyone was super friendly. It feels like home. We didn't use the pool, but the pool looked nice and there are many seats and beds for sunbathing. The only down side is the parking. Self-parking is $21 and valet is $24. Well, it is located in a big city, what can you expect??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin