First of all, I really liked the hotel. It's pretty unique, I had a neat two-level room (with a small spiral starway from floor to floor), and all fo the normal comfortable Starwood amenities like the bed and shower.
Unfortunately, the hotel missed my wake-up call, and as a result, I missed a morning flight home, and had to go through several hoops to get rescheduled on a later flight.
This is normally the sort of thing that drives me absolutely crazy, but I was very impressed with Kathy Garcia, the Supervisor, who helped talk me down, and provided some excellent client engagement and understanding, and ultimately made it up to me. This is a classic case where mistakes of course can happen, and the way that a hotel handles it makes all the difference. And kathy did a great job.
So, all in all, even though something bad happened, their service and the hotel itself is enough to justify me giving it another try. And I leave impressed with the service.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.