The Westin colonnade was a very good experience. We stayed there with my wife on the last part of a trip in Florida, and were positively surprised by the charm of this hotel, to be compared with the much more "classic / aspetized" Westin we typically find in the rest of the US.
This hotel has in particular a very good location in the center of Coral Gables, close to many restaurants, and it also has a very nice swimming pool ideally positionned to be sunny most of the day, although its not on the roof.
Only caveat it the price for the valet (25$++) which is quite expensive considering you don't really have the alternative of a free parking place.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel Coral Gables
- The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables Hotel
- Westin Colonnade Coral Gables
- Westin Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Colonnade, Coral Gables is centrally located in the Coral Gables business district. We offer a retreat from the rigors of travel, yet still convenient to business, shopping, and dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Starwood, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Westin Colonnade Coral Gables reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.