“Do not go!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cinco Cantina & Tequila Bar
First Level, Village of Merrick Park, 358 San Lorenzo Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33146
786-439-1730
Improve this listing
Ranked #190 of 273 restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Mexican
“Do not go!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011 via mobile

I wrote an entire page worth on how crappy this place is.. I do not know what happened to my review, but trust me when I say.. I am a local and this was the worst experience I had at a restaurant in quite some time. Trust me, food is cheap and horrible, service is ridiculous.. (place was empty, yet I could not get a server for simple things like refills, water, silverware..etc.) This place won't last, just like the restaurant that was there before.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

% Recommend
“Good drinks average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2011

We went with a party of 8 for dinner. The location is great and decor is modern and trendy (not typical of Mexican restaurant) with lively music. There is a DJ on site and if food and loud music don't work for you this is not your place.
The bar is large and the drinks are well prepared ,although a bit on the expensive side.
There was a variety of different appetizers and the main courses were of a customary modern southwest variety. Overall we found the food to be average at best as well as the service. Price ranges were between $12 - $25 for main courses.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Puerto Rico
“Simply perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

Great food, great flavor, good service, I try a lot of Mexican restaurants in the states, But this one is perfect.
Muy bueno, tuna ceviche! Vegetable tacos! Mushroom tacos great.
Very good service.