“Great Food at Yard House Restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Yard House

Yard House
320 San Lorenzo Avenue, Merrick park, Village of Merrick Park, Coral Gables, FL 33146
305-447-9273
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Athens, Georgia
“Great Food at Yard House Restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Located in the mall of Merrick Park in Coral Gables, Florida, this restaurant has a lot to offer. I went with a group of 10 and not one person had a bad meal. Although it isn't anything too special, considering the variety of food offered it is sure to please a group that can't pick just one type of cuisine. Their seafood is especially good, and I must recommend the Shrimp Ceviche and Tuna Poke Bowl for appetizers- both amazing. They also have quite a large beer menu, which isn't always easy to find in South Florida.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

South Miami, Florida
“Beers Galore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Not only do they have a HUGE selection of beers, but the service is friendly and the food is good.
The Mac&Cheese is really good as is the pizza (i normally have the ham & pineapple pizza and ask them to add pepperoni)...love how the servers always know about the specials and what is good and are very friendly.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“My favorite restaurant of all times”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

This is definitely my favorite restaurant. The food is very good. Their spinach dip is a must have. And whoever brought that pomegranate press martini into their menu should be given a trophy. I can go here every Friday for happy hour if I wasn't so caught up at work but you better believe that I am there the moment I have some free time. I've recommended the place to many friends since its just the place to go on a date or for a birthday dinner or like I said just a few coworkers for happy hour. Yardhouse rest assured your at the top of my list!

Porto Alegre, RS
“Clients, why treat them well?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

I cannot review their food cause the service was so bad,so bad, I got out even before I could seat.
5 in the afternoon, restaurante empty. I get in to eat. Some of the five waiters + hostess at the reception bother to even look at me? No. I go to the salloon,as I choose a table, a very rude waitress moans at me: "You gotta be seated by the hostess". I get back there, ask for someone to seat me...a very bored hostess who couldn't care less take me to the very same table I'd choose myself. There comes the awful waitress again, I ask for the restroom, she just points and sighs!
That's it, I turned back, got out, ate somewhere else and here I am,complaining about how rude and disgusting can a team be sometimes!

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Hello me first of all congratulate you for the great food and service,but I have to have this because it's the third time it happens,the ladies have attended have a weed smell awful and I take the audacity to take their names (Jessica,Adlih,Alana) am a customer of you and I would not trade places for the I serve,unless they wash their hands and face or throw that colony to serve their tables. I hope this situation is resolved..Jon.S...carefully....Thanks

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere