“have to try the fries and sirloin steak” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rincon Argentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 274 restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rincon Argentino was established in June of 1987, by the Argentine-ltalian, Miguel DeMarziani and his wife, Ileana. The success of Rincon Argentino is derived not only from the excellence of its fine line of meats and homemade pastas, warm atmosphere and personal service, but also from their devo- tion to bring you the True Taste of Argentina.
“have to try the fries and sirloin steak”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Tried both the filet and sirloin. Think the sirloin is much better and juicier plus given its half the price that's an extra bonus. U have to try the fries it's really crispy.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

67% Recommend
Washington DC
“Excellent steak for a reasonable price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I went for lunch on a Friday afternoon. The staff were very friendly, and we sat right next to the Argentine churrasco. Large cuts of meat were slow smoking over a wooden charcoal fire, the way it's meant to be. All our steaks were large and quite juicy, with well-seared exteriors locking in all the juices. Definitely recommended. I left stuffed but quite satisfied with my decision to dine here.

Visited January 2013
Windermere, Florida
“Excellent and authentic Argentine steakhouse”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

We ate here while in Miami and really enjoyed it. It has the authentic feel of a small family-owned steakhouse in Buenos Aires, and the food is excellent. Amongst our party, we tried (and sampled each others') steak, chicken, pasta, and dessert and everyone was fully pleased.

The service was top notch. When we came in with our 2-year old, who was a bit upset getting put in the highchair, one of the servers immediately, without asking, went to the kitchen and brought a plate of fries (on the house) to him so he could eat right away - which is always good when you have a toddler.

If you are interested in a break from the typical chain restaurants and a taste of Argentina, give it a try.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Authentic Argentinian Restaurant in Miami”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

This is a very nice and authentic argentinian restaurant in Miami. We went with our son, who lives in Miami and spent some time in Argentina, and we were all very impressed by the quality of the food and the flavors. My son and I had cuts of beef that were perfectly done. So much so that we did not even want to put chimichurri on it, which is a traditional argentinian steak sauce. My wife had the spinach raviolis in a cheese sauce, which is something that a good argentinian restaurant should do well. I tried some and they were just excellent. The service was very good and attentive, although they took a while to bring our side dishes of french fries (another thing argentinians do very well). Overall, we had a great time there and will come back next time we are in Miami.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami Beach, Florida
“Going back?..don't know!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Being to Rincon Argentino several times and always ordered the 'Bife de Chorizo' that's pretty good. This time, unfortunately, I ordered the Asado de Tira, bad choice...taste was grease alll around , the waiter told me it was the way it was cooked but I totally disagree.
Service was good but kind of slow and I had to order a diet coke maybe 3 or 4 times before I had it on my table.
If I go back it's going to be for anything but Asado de Tira!