“Going back?..don't know!” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Rincon Argentino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #78 of 275 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Argentinean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Rincon Argentino was established in June of 1987, by the Argentine-ltalian, Miguel DeMarziani and his wife, Ileana. The success of Rincon Argentino is derived not only from the excellence of its fine line of meats and homemade pastas, warm atmosphere and personal service, but also from their devo- tion to bring you the True Taste of Argentina.
Miami Beach, Florida
“Going back?..don't know!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Being to Rincon Argentino several times and always ordered the 'Bife de Chorizo' that's pretty good. This time, unfortunately, I ordered the Asado de Tira, bad choice...taste was grease alll around , the waiter told me it was the way it was cooked but I totally disagree.
Service was good but kind of slow and I had to order a diet coke maybe 3 or 4 times before I had it on my table.
If I go back it's going to be for anything but Asado de Tira!

stewwwie1
“Great Food and Great Service a Winning Combination”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Another Local Dines.com find. When we first arrived I was not sure what to think about this restaurant. A new restaurant for us in a very different area. Our fears were soon displaced by an excellent server who was extremely knowledgable about the menu and everyone of his tips was great. The fresh pasta and sauce were excellent. Our steaks were perfectly done and we tried two different types. Our servers recommended chocolate cake was the best. A great dinig experience and not very expensive.

Visited October 2012
South Florida, Florida
“Terrific lunch & service in Coral Gables”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

We frequent this restaurant for lunch business meetings - and weekday family lunches. The lunch specials are the best bargain in the area: between $8 and $11 weekdays. (The entrees on the regular menu are much higher prices.)

Best bets on the lunch menu: flap steak, talipia in white wine butter sauce, big pork chops. Steaks are juicy and grilled to order. Ask about any specials not on the menu. On a recent visit we had a meat lasagna, not too cheesy, with a smooth sauce and perfectly cooked noodles.

Unusual watercress salad is probably top of the salad list.

Desserts are excellent: coconut flan (not too sweet, creamy), tres leches.

Service is just this side of friendly and very professional. Ask for what you want and they'll take care of it for you.

Place is beautifully decorated in an old-world Argentinian style: big chunky chairs, warm brown tones. Ceiling is carved and decorated (I've been there several times and never bothered to look up until last visit.)

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Key Biscayne, Florida
“Nice family type restaurant -Argentinian beef cuts”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I had not been at this restaurant for quite a while and my wife talked me into going. The place is nice, the service friendly and fast (they have a large luncheon crowd) and the prices are reasonable for an executive lunch. We had a watercress/onion/tomato salad that was outstanding, also had a baked eggplant with a garlic/parsley/olive oil dressing which was very good. We also had grilled peppers (Pimientos Morrones) which were acceptable but nothing exceptional.
My main course was a Vacio Steak (Flank) which was ordered rare (jugoso) and it was delivered just like ordered. Unfortunately the steak was tough and chewy and at $22 should have been more tender and juicy. I don't know the country of the beef but Argentinian beef is grass fed beef has a tendency to be a bit on the game side. I will try another cut of beef upon return.
Ample parking off 37th Avenue. Worth a visit.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
charleston
“Authentic Aregentine cuisine, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

I read reviews on Open Table and this location of Rincon had some excellent reviews and I was not disappointed whatsoever. The restaurant is on 37th Street just south of Little Havana. I was a bit reluctant about the location in terms of parking but they have a small lot immediately behind the restaurant.

This is a small and cozy restaurant with Latin music playing, and a wait staff that was efficient. I had 3 waiters that from time time to came to my table to re-fill my glass of water, take away a plate etc. I had a 1 lb sirloin steak that was cooked to perfection and was incredibly good; beef carpaccio that was quite good and a glass of house Malbec wine. I found the prices reasonable that all in with taxes & a 20% tip the total was just over $50.

The atmosphere was intriguing, extremely clean dining room and gave me the feeling of being in a small European restaurant (I've never been to Argentina so nothing to compare else to compare it to). There were two tables with children under age 10 and they blended in well into this restaurant.

I've dined at a bunch of places in the Miami area when I am there and I will gladly return to Rincon when I am interested in a good steak!!

Visited June 2012