“Great Sushi buffet!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Willemstad, Curacao
“Great Sushi buffet!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

This restaurant is awesome! Great variety of sushi rolls, seafood. They even had meet (for the ones who don't like sushi)!! The dessert was also tremendous! This place has become one of my favorite sushi restaurants in Miami. Can't wait to visit them again on my next Miami trip!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

North Miami
“Sushi Buffet Heaven & Reasonable!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

I'm a fan of this place. Went here for dinner a month ago. Its nice that they had a full bar and bartender knew how to make a killer Lychee Martini. Started with the sushi section then worked my way up to the seafood display. Don't forget to grab some Miso soup before you start the buffet coma.

The sushi selections were great...the supply didn't ran out at all. Plenty of sauces available...eel sauce, spicy mayo, etc. Seafood selections were pretty good too. Lots of crab legs but I mostly went for the mussels...some were over cooked though. Plenty of hot items as well. I liked the breaded shrimp and steamed clams. After 3 rounds of the buffet...i was done. But I had to atleast try one of the desserts. Now I wasn't able to walk...lol.

For the money and abundance of selection, this place is sure worth it. Place is big..2 dining areas, full bar and servers are very attentive. Will come back again for business lunch :)

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Place to Eat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

After a day in Miami we chose this place to eat with family and friends.
Wonderful food,especially sushi and seafood,great atmosphere,awesome desserts. Kids enjoyed it,too.

Ciudad de Buenos Aires
“Nice place, good food & variety ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

I went with my family tonight and we spend a good nite. Each one could eat what they want; sushi, Chinese food, lobster, crab, meet, French fries... And much more plates that I can't ever remember. Nice buffet, as well as the service, I didn't have to call the waiter and I got my refill almost immediately. The deserts are very good also.
Everything for $25 and my 3 years old kid didn't pay.
Nice place, I'll go back on my next visit to Miami for sure.

Miami, Florida
“Wasn't a Fan”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was an extremely average buffet. I may not be the best person to rate as I am not a huge fan of buffets in the first place, but I had heard such good things and it's so close to my house I wanted to try and like it. It is also a pretty decent value. Overall I thought the food was mediocre. The sushi rolls were all fairly basic and with white rice. The stir frys and other dishes were standard. If you like buffets its a decent value and you won't leave hungry but don't go looking for gourmet food.

Visited August 2013