“The Best of Miami” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dallas, Texas
“The Best of Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been working in Miami for months and POC Buffet was my favorite, for quality, for value, and for comfort. This primarily a sushi buffet, the best sushi buffet anywhere, the rolls are unbelievable tasty and original. They have plenty of other items including crab legs, oysters, grilled steak and vegetables and some fried items, dessert/ice cream and good salad bar. It is all good, and priced to provide a great value. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great for the crab legs and sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My girl ans I were looking for a place to get all you can eat crab legs. This place was priced very well for what we wanted. The crab legs on the bar were on ice. However, our wonderful waitress was able to have our crab legs steamed upon request. These crab legs were extremely delicious after they had been steamed. There was a vast aray of sushi for us to choose from. The lobster bisque was another highlight. The hot bar, however, was not that great. However, we would definately eat here again for the crab legs and sushi.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“well service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

confortable restaurant for any and all types of occasion. the only thing on the grill if you want meat let know the person who is there. because it is as if the meat were controlled and only serve something ridiculous. the overall is good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Sushi Newbie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends as a die hard anti sushi eater. But after years of fearing it I was introduced to the best of everything. I tried nearly everything and the incredible selection and all I can say was wow I found an entire new world of food. I enjoyed it all the buffet style of delicacies is a must. I am so glad I had this opportunity. The Lobster Bisque and ceviches are wonderful. Dont miss the dessert bar complete with a chocolate fountain. All I can say is yum yum yum.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Auckland
“Great Value for Families with Teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited first on a busy night when we were searching for a meal which didn't contain fried food as the basic ingredient. This restaurant offered a great array of sushi, which was just what we felt like, along iwth seafood, asian dishes, fresh fruit, and carved meats. There was dessert too, if you had room. We enjoyed it so much we went back the following night! The staff were friendly, and the chefs preparing the sushi went out of their way to accommodate our son's request for avocade rolls. We would definitely go here again if we were in the area.

• Visited January 2013