“Great for the crab legs and sushi!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great for the crab legs and sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

My girl ans I were looking for a place to get all you can eat crab legs. This place was priced very well for what we wanted. The crab legs on the bar were on ice. However, our wonderful waitress was able to have our crab legs steamed upon request. These crab legs were extremely delicious after they had been steamed. There was a vast aray of sushi for us to choose from. The lobster bisque was another highlight. The hot bar, however, was not that great. However, we would definately eat here again for the crab legs and sushi.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

89% Recommend
Miami, Florida
“well service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

confortable restaurant for any and all types of occasion. the only thing on the grill if you want meat let know the person who is there. because it is as if the meat were controlled and only serve something ridiculous. the overall is good

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Beach Island, New Jersey
“Sushi Newbie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends as a die hard anti sushi eater. But after years of fearing it I was introduced to the best of everything. I tried nearly everything and the incredible selection and all I can say was wow I found an entire new world of food. I enjoyed it all the buffet style of delicacies is a must. I am so glad I had this opportunity. The Lobster Bisque and ceviches are wonderful. Dont miss the dessert bar complete with a chocolate fountain. All I can say is yum yum yum.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Auckland
“Great Value for Families with Teens”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited first on a busy night when we were searching for a meal which didn't contain fried food as the basic ingredient. This restaurant offered a great array of sushi, which was just what we felt like, along iwth seafood, asian dishes, fresh fruit, and carved meats. There was dessert too, if you had room. We enjoyed it so much we went back the following night! The staff were friendly, and the chefs preparing the sushi went out of their way to accommodate our son's request for avocade rolls. We would definitely go here again if we were in the area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I have been there several times for lunch. I had taken coworkers, family and friends and all of them have been happy with the selection of food the restaurant has. Price is good for the selection of food. It is an asian fusion restaurant, mostly fresh sushi and a vast variety of rolls. They also have some hot food for those one who does not like sushi and/or japanese rolls. I love their rolls. It is always fresh!!! They also have a variety of desserts: my favorite: thai donuts and chocolate mouse. Their soups are not the best. I had tried their Lobster Bisque in several ocassion and I definitely will not recommend it: watery and without taste. If you are hungry but do not want to spend a lot, it is a place to go. :)

• Visited February 2013