“Fantastic brunch with great food, slow but friendly service” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelique Euro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 274 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
Description: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable’s ga 305.592.9922Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimensio Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable’s culinary landscape. 117 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, FL. 33134 305.592.9922
Newport Beach, California
“Fantastic brunch with great food, slow but friendly service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I went with 2 friends to Angelique Eurocafe for Sunday brunch while staying at the nearby Hyatt Regency Coral Gables. While the menu is a la carte, we had a very nice brunch, indeed. Service was very friendly, though it was at times slow--but that's never surprising in Miami in my experience. The food was excellent, and their coffee was spectacularly good. This will be a staple visit for me whenever I visit Coral Gables.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Crosslake, Minnesota
“Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were staying at the Westin around the corner and happened to stop by Angelique for a beverage as we were walking by. They have a fantastic beer list and a lot of wines available by the glass. So far, so good. The owner was sitting at the bar enjoying his dinner and was very friendly. After watching a few plates of food go by we decided to dine here. It was definitely the correct decision. We will come again the next time we are in Miami.

Visited January 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
“If I lived in Miami, I'd be a regular.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I (from Indianapolis), along with a couple of our friends (from Chicago), had the pleasure of spending New Years Eve at this classy cafe. We made reservations and had to change the timing at the last minute, and the owners were gracious to accomodate us. We had a fantastic time! We were seated near a large family with young children. The musicians were playing merengue, salsa, and bolero and everyone was dancing and having fun. At one point, a conga line broke out. The food was delicious (I ate too much). Service was fine except the pasta course came out before we were done eating our salads. Other than that, it was smooth. My wife and I (from Indianapolis), along with a couple of our friends (from Chicago), had the pleasure of spending New Years Eve at this classy cafe. We made reservations and had to change the timing at the last minute, and the owners were gracious to accomodate us. We had a fantastic time! We were seated near a large family with young children. The musicians were playing merengue, salsa, and bolero and everyone was dancing and having fun. At one point, a conga line broke out. The food was delicious (I ate too much). Service was fine except the pasta course came out before we were done eating our salads. Other than that, it was smooth. If I lived in Miami, I'd be a regular.

Visited December 2012
Miami
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We have been here a few times and everytime the food has been superb and the service fabulous. Definlety a place to go!

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Truly exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I recently had dinner at Angelique Euro Cafe in Coral Gables as part of the Miami Spice promotion. I was pleasantly & delighfully surprised. The Miami Spice menu included choice of an appetizer, an entrée and dessert. For the appetizer, I had the Artisan salad while my friends had the Chorizo en vino. Both choices were exquisite. The salad was fresh and the home-made balsamic vinagrette dressing was tasty without being overwhelming. Now the chorizo con vino was 'to die for' (as per friends' comments) so tasty and savory they wouldn't share beyond a single small bite (the wine sauce was delicious with the bread). My entrée was the Coq Au Biére or braised chicken breast with root veggies in another delicious home made sauce. My friends had the Sirloin with roasted potatoes also very tasty and well done. I was totally delighted by my dessert which was the red velvet cake but then again I'm not a big fan of sweet desserts. We finished off the meal w/coffee.

The place has great ambiance and the staff is delightful. The also have a good wine list. Try their premium house wine (specials are written on a chalkboard behind the bar). Excellent price and value.

• Visited August 2012