“If I lived in Miami, I'd be a regular.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Angelique Euro Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 280 Restaurants in Coral Gables
Cuisines: Belgian, French, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
Description: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable’s ga 305.592.9922Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimensio Angelique Euro Café: Angelique Euro Café was born in the cobblestone streets of Madrid, the boulevards of Paris and around the fountains in Rome. It embodies the unique and complete European neighborhood cafe experience – a welcoming place where guests can indulge in simple and alluring flavors, sip favorite beverages and socialize with friends. Angelique Euro Cafe serves an eclectic blend of neo-classic European favorites from the Mediterranean Riviera focusing on flavorful preparations of cuisine from Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Angelique Euro Café is open for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and is sure to add an exciting new dimension to Coral Gable’s culinary landscape. 117 Miracle Mile Coral Gables, FL. 33134 305.592.9922
Indianapolis, Indiana
“If I lived in Miami, I'd be a regular.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife and I (from Indianapolis), along with a couple of our friends (from Chicago), had the pleasure of spending New Years Eve at this classy cafe. We made reservations and had to change the timing at the last minute, and the owners were gracious to accomodate us. We had a fantastic time! We were seated near a large family with young children. The musicians were playing merengue, salsa, and bolero and everyone was dancing and having fun. At one point, a conga line broke out. The food was delicious (I ate too much). Service was fine except the pasta course came out before we were done eating our salads. Other than that, it was smooth. My wife and I (from Indianapolis), along with a couple of our friends (from Chicago), had the pleasure of spending New Years Eve at this classy cafe. We made reservations and had to change the timing at the last minute, and the owners were gracious to accomodate us. We had a fantastic time! We were seated near a large family with young children. The musicians were playing merengue, salsa, and bolero and everyone was dancing and having fun. At one point, a conga line broke out. The food was delicious (I ate too much). Service was fine except the pasta course came out before we were done eating our salads. Other than that, it was smooth. If I lived in Miami, I'd be a regular.

Visited December 2012

Miami
“Always great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

We have been here a few times and everytime the food has been superb and the service fabulous. Definlety a place to go!

• Visited November 2012
Florida
“Truly exquisite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I recently had dinner at Angelique Euro Cafe in Coral Gables as part of the Miami Spice promotion. I was pleasantly & delighfully surprised. The Miami Spice menu included choice of an appetizer, an entrée and dessert. For the appetizer, I had the Artisan salad while my friends had the Chorizo en vino. Both choices were exquisite. The salad was fresh and the home-made balsamic vinagrette dressing was tasty without being overwhelming. Now the chorizo con vino was 'to die for' (as per friends' comments) so tasty and savory they wouldn't share beyond a single small bite (the wine sauce was delicious with the bread). My entrée was the Coq Au Biére or braised chicken breast with root veggies in another delicious home made sauce. My friends had the Sirloin with roasted potatoes also very tasty and well done. I was totally delighted by my dessert which was the red velvet cake but then again I'm not a big fan of sweet desserts. We finished off the meal w/coffee.

The place has great ambiance and the staff is delightful. The also have a good wine list. Try their premium house wine (specials are written on a chalkboard behind the bar). Excellent price and value.

• Visited August 2012
Miami, Florida
“A pleasant experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Nice & intimate setting. The cuisine was enjoyable, as were the wines. A fine selection of wines by the glass. Service was friendly.

Miami, Florida
“OMG”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband and I thought we had died and gone to heaven when we ate at Angelique during Coral Gables Restaurant Week. Every dish was fabulous (and we are both foodies). The three-course menu is a great deal. Favorites were the moules et frites in the chorizo sauce, the Belgian beers, the crisp and flavorful house salad, and the creamy red velvet cake. Oh, and the french fries that came with the meals were just right. Our server, Jessica, was super-knowledgable and helped make the experience terrific. The outdoor dining created a nice, relaxing evening. We'll be back!

• Visited June 2012