“I like this place.” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Giralda Avenue and Aragon Avenue
Description: The floor-to-ceiling rotisseries, red walls and comfy booths invite you to stay, but Pardo's Cuisine is attuned to our grab-and-go culture. A slew of delivery and takeout deals plus curbside service offers the best of both worlds: home-cooked, slow-roasted Peruvian flavor with fast-food immediacy. This Coral Gables spot is the only U.S. outlet for the Lima-based chain that specializes in pollo a la brasa, spit-grilled chicken with crunchy skin, a moist interior and an intoxicating marinade of 14 "secret" herbs and spices that hint of cumin, paprika, annatto, soy sauce and lots of salt. Beef lovers will rejoice over lomo saltado clasico, a Peruvian stir-fry of marinated steak strips, with onions, tomatoes and soy sauce over white rice and French fries. "Pardos" is a term for Peruvians of mixed heritage, and this warm, casual eatery uses the best of Chinese, Spanish, African and native influences in its unpretentious cuisine.
Miami, Florida, United States
“I like this place.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is a real find for a quick, inexpensive and delicious meal in downtown Coral Gables. I can not speak for the whole menu as I am addicted to their roast chicken and that is the only thing I have when I go there. It is very good and has wonderful Preuvian seasoning. Great for takeout also.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

82% Recommend
“Finally a true Peruvian restaurant in Coral Gables‎”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

Finally I found a place to satisfy all of my Peruvian cravings! Everything from Lomo Saltado to Leche de Tigre, this chain restaurant from Peru helps satisfy my Peruvian side with superb qualify meals, excellent service, and a relaxed atmosphere. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to experience true Peruvian food. Top 3 dishes, in my opinion: 1) Their chicken (obviously) 2) Lomo Saltado (most well known Peruvian dish, try it if you've never had it) 3) Ceviche (truly what Peru is known for, high quality fish which is the freshest I've had in Miami. If you go when their head chef is cooking, you're in for a treat!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Authentic, cheap Peruvian food, terrrible service and management”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

This place used to be one of my favorites but it is falling apart. I went there with my husband and 3 others for the anticucho (cow heart on a skewer--fabulous!) That's the good part and i recommend it to anyone who likes filet mignon and steak without fat. The bad part: HORRENDOUS SERVICE. It was VERY busy for a Wednesday night, only 3 people working, and we were basically ignored by our waiter for 2 hours. No refills on the drinks or corn, it took FOREVER to order and he spent all his time at other tables and wouldn't even make eye contact with us. When we told the manager that we were disappointed in the service and dine there often, he was like, oh, well we're super busy tonight and understaffed. No apology, no attempt to make it up to us. I don't think they care about their customers--they have such great food that they think that good service doesn't matter. What a shame!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Miami, Florida
“Good Family Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food and service are always good at this family restaurant. The chicken is deliciouns and the cilantro rice is one of my favorites

Visited May 2012
Porto Alegre, RS
“Peruvian delights”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

I am absolutely in love with Peruvian food! Could move to Lima just to enjoy the great inventive they do there! Pardo's has some plates that match the ones I've eaten in Miraflores and Barranco. Course, you gotta be lucky and know what you choose, not all plates are excellent, but none of them is bad at all.

Visited February 2013