You can't go wrong with this hotel, great location, nice pool and nice staff. For instance, I called the front desk since I was unable to turn on the coffee pot. A staff member brought another coffee pot in less than 5 minutes! (In fact there wasn't anything wrong with it, but rather I didn't plug it correctly). I love the samples of Bath and Body products in the bathroom. My only recommendation is: replace the bathtub sealant and the fan vent in the bathroom. Otherwise, everything else is perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel Coral Gables
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn University of Miami which is ideally situated in the upscale city of Coral Gables, on South Dixie Highway (US 1) across from the University of Miami and the Metrorail station. When priorities turn from work to play, guests are in the middle of great shopping, dining and entertainment at Dadeland Mall, Shops at Sunset Place, Village at Merrick Park, Coconut Grove and Bayside Market Place. Our Toucan's restaurant and lounge offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. The attractions that make South Florida a favorite tourist destination are just around the corner, putting guests within minutes of Parrot Jungle, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and Gardens, Miami MetroZoo, the Museum of Science, the Children's Museum, the American Airlines Arena, the Port of Miami and South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.