Check in and out was quick and the staff was friendly. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I had a great nights rest in the beds and they have 2 different types of pillows you can choose from. The pool area is large and we enjoyed a quick dip before bed. I had a non refundable rate and booked direct and had no issues.The parking lot was big and there is no extra fee. I would stay here again. I saw some renovations being done, but I did not hear a peep from anyone!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel Coral Gables
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn University of Miami which is ideally situated in the upscale city of Coral Gables, on South Dixie Highway (US 1) across from the University of Miami and the Metrorail station. When priorities turn from work to play, guests are in the middle of great shopping, dining and entertainment at Dadeland Mall, Shops at Sunset Place, Village at Merrick Park, Coconut Grove and Bayside Market Place. Our Toucan's restaurant and lounge offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. The attractions that make South Florida a favorite tourist destination are just around the corner, putting guests within minutes of Parrot Jungle, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and Gardens, Miami MetroZoo, the Museum of Science, the Children's Museum, the American Airlines Arena, the Port of Miami and South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.