The hotel isolation is very poor as you hear all the noises from the corridor. I woke up several times with the feeling that someone was talking inside my bedroom...
The matelas are very poor too at a point it was better to sleep on the floor!
The bathroom is very small too. Only one person at a tme, which is not helping when we have young children to bath...
The employees are very friendly and the breakfast is ok.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University Hotel Coral Gables
- Holiday Inn Coral Gables
- Coral Gables Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a wonderful stay at the Holiday Inn University of Miami which is ideally situated in the upscale city of Coral Gables, on South Dixie Highway (US 1) across from the University of Miami and the Metrorail station. When priorities turn from work to play, guests are in the middle of great shopping, dining and entertainment at Dadeland Mall, Shops at Sunset Place, Village at Merrick Park, Coconut Grove and Bayside Market Place. Our Toucan's restaurant and lounge offers breakfast, lunch and dinner. The attractions that make South Florida a favorite tourist destination are just around the corner, putting guests within minutes of Parrot Jungle, Miami Seaquarium, Vizcaya and Gardens, Miami MetroZoo, the Museum of Science, the Children's Museum, the American Airlines Arena, the Port of Miami and South Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Coral Gables - University reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.