“Gorgeous, relaxing, wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
New Orleans, Louisiana
“Gorgeous, relaxing, wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I highly recommend the "family fun package". It's an amazing value for people traveling with children. Our kids went to the Biltmore Buddies program for a bit on most days and they LOVED it! The staff is incredible. Also included in the package is the complimentary buffet breakfast. Andres was a great waiter and the food was awesome. I went to the Cut to the Core class taught by Sheba one morning and loved it! The gym juice bar is a great place to get a healthy, tasty drink that isn't loaded with sugar like the pool bar drinks. It was awesome having all of the kids' meals complimentary with the package. The room was clean and comfortable.
The hotel is absolutely gorgeous. We definitely plan to return. There were other things around the area to do, but we loved the hotel so much, we stayed there the majority of the 8 night trip. I read about how the pool was beautiful and I admittedly thought 'how can it really be that amazing?' but I it WAS that amazing. The pool was wonderful. I don't know if it was the enormous size, or unusual shape, or the fact that it never seemed crowded because it was so large, or the fact that it was so historic, but it was truly a very special, beautiful pool. Wonderful stay. Definitely plan to return!

Room Tip: The lower level corner suites with the hallways separating the bedroom and living room are more spac...
  • Stayed June 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

This historic hotel has been beautifully restored and is a real pleasure to stay at. From the mediterranean architecture to the ornate furnishings, comfortable beds and first class customer service, this is a top class hotel. I stayed here for one night after dropping my son off at the University of Miami and could not have been happier. The staff were all super helpful and polite, the pool is large and lovely and the spa is excellent - one of the best I've been to in a hotel.

Now that I've discovered this gem, I can't wait to go back again!

Room Tip: My room overlooked the front of the hotel and the view was lovely.
Green Features: I didn't really pay much attention but from what I read, they seem to be very environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled solo
Marathon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Took my wife for her birthday and she had a teffific spa experience at the Biltmore. Despite the fact that there were two large weddings going on the spa was accomodating and wonderful. Unfortunately, we ended up next to a room full of wedding participants who were pretty loud late into the evening, but one call to the desk and peace returned to the hallways. Very quick and very responsive which I truly appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Great old hotel. lots of wood and ornate furnishings. Rooms however very cool and up to date. lots of staff which is good as it's a little hard to get around in and often need ask directions. Fantastic Sunday brunch available. some elevators look like they need a redo. Pool looked amazing. great valet service.
Our room by an elevator was a little noisy.
A upscale grand hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for room farther not beside elevators for less noise
Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

We visit my family in Miami (Coral Gables) every year, after having issues with our usual hotel I decided to stay at the Biltmore. It's actually slightly closer to the relatives we visit. First, I got a slightly bad taste in my mouth because of the room situation. Let me explain, after booking my reservations and paying, the hotel emailed me and explained that what I paid for was not available. I needed double beds because I was traveling with kids- well they didn't have any available even though that's what I booked and paid for. So they explain they will have a twin roll-away bed or crib available for me free of the $50 fee. Mind you- my kids are 11 and 13. How fun this is going to be! So, bad taste but again I really wanted to give the Hotel a try, so we decide to stay anyway. At arrival, the man checking in next to me was getting upset and I can't help but over hear that he is staying with his mother for a week and they needed double beds also- he received what was available a King! So, once he leaves and I'm checking in I mention that they must have issues with the double beds. I was told that out of 275 rooms they have 25 double bed rooms. That's it folks! So, if you need/want double beds this might be an issue for you. Moving on with our stay, the grandeur of the lobby and hotel itself is beautiful and breathtaking! I loved it. The elevators and the main tower where we stayed was beautiful with an amazing view! The grounds themselves are equally as beautiful with lush tropical landscaping and historic beauty. Even the hallway to the room has a nice relaxing and calming effect that is filled with the history and pictures of the hotel. The room was smaller, older and had a few slight issues. The door to the bathroom didn't open all way unless I moved the night stand and in general it was smaller than what I would normally like in a hotel with my kids. The bed was not comfortable at all. However, the bathroom was very nicely updated and large. The staff was helpful and polite and overall it was a nice stay. There is a valet parking fee of $32 if you use it and if you choose to self park there is a very large parking lot right next to the pool area. The pool is huge as I'm sure you have already read about and there are shops, restaurants and a gym downstairs. There was even a wedding on the grounds with a beautiful bride and of course lots of fancy cars everywhere. I would stay again but only if I was able to get a good rate on the room since they don't seem to have what I really needed, double beds when traveling with kids. I think this would have been a better choice to stay if I was on a couples vacation and relaxing and able to enjoy the hotel amenities which I did not! Hope this helps with your hotel choices! And lastly, this can be a wonderful location depending on where you are going in Miami.

• Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Pasadena, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The pool at this hotel is super relaxing. To add to the experience, the pool's service staff is kind, funny and super attentive. They are truly there to meet every need from setting up your lounge to keeping your drinks flowing.

Room Tip: We had a beautiful city view. The lights in the distance were nice.
Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

We recently stayed at The Biltomore while dropping our oldest at the University of Miami. Great location to the school. Lovely property - feels European and very multi-cultured guests. Our first room had a problem with the AC so we moved down the hall to another room with a running a toilet (at least we could close the door on that). The staff was helpful in accommodating us, but the plumbing/AC wasn't perfect. On site restaurants were a little pricey but we expected that. The gigantic pool and pool staff were amazing. Love the robes and the body lotion - already ordered a bottle of Thymes Eucalyptus for myself!

Room Tip: We had a poolside room and it was quiet with a great view.
  • Stayed August 2015, traveled with family
Hampton Inn Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
Courtyard Miami Coral Gables
#6 of 11 in Coral Gables
3.5 of 5 stars 354 reviews

Been to The Biltmore Hotel? Share your experiences!