“Fabulous! Till the end” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Coral Gables
GreenLeadersGold level
“Fabulous! Till the end”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

Had a fab 3 night stay at the end of a three week holiday.Final day was Thanksgiving so decided to book the Fontana restaurant for evening meal,only time available was 9.00 we booked.The restaurant had been busy from 10am celebrating thanksgiving with a break to set up for evening service.My wife and I arrived at 9.00 the restaurant didn't seem to be fully booked so we could have been accommodated earlier which would have suited.The evening was rushed the whole way through asking what desert (which they got wrong in the end)we required while taking our initial order we were in and out in just over an hour, tables being rearranged around us as we ate.At $85 each before drinks I feel this is not acceptable in a hotel such as this.

Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

lovely and totally fabulous place. So classy and so worth to stay. If you like the high end hotel experience stay here. Staff are wonderful the rooms are sublime and the food with drinks are heavenly. You can't go wrong staying here its soooo sexy!

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for reviewing the beautiful and historic Biltmore Hotel. I am pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay and hope you can return soon!

Yours truly,

Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

This is a World Class hotel. Away from the crowds in South Beach, this hotel in beautiful Coral Gables offers you a stylish stay. The best hotel pool, a great bar, scenic golf course and good restaurants.
My room in the tower was tasteful decorated and staff was attend.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for reviewing the Biltmore Hotel! I am thankful for your comments and hope that you are able to return very soon.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had reasonably high expectations for my two night stay at the hotel and they were exceeded - by quite a bit. My room wasn't ready when I arrived (it was 11:30am so I wasn't surprised) but the staff were more than helpful in getting me organized for an early afternoon golf game - they showed me to the athletic facility where I was able to get a locker and change and they stored my other bags (and even sent my golf clubs to the pro shop). When I finished my round and went to get my bags they had already delivered them to my room - I didn't even ask for this to be done!

Speaking of my room, I lucked into a corner room on the seventh floor looking south over the golf course. The room (713) was huge with a comfortable living room separated from the very large bedroom by a long hallway from which a large bathroom was accessed. The bed was comfortable, there were TVs in each room and even the spa was just down the hallway.

The food at our various functions was excellent and the hotel's staff were always looking to help.

Yes, there is a resort fee (every high end resort has them now) but if used right can pay for itself (like no tipping of the bell staff).

Don't come here if you're looking to hang out on the beach - it is quite a drive away - but if you simply want to hang out by the large pool, play some golf and spoil yourself to some spa treatments.

Access to taxis can be spotty but I only had to wait two minutes for an Uber-X car to get to the front door when I requested one.

One more thing, you won't find a larger or better equipped hotel gym anywhere - it doubles as an athletic facility for the area.

Room Tip: Room 713 is ideal - on a corner with gorgeous views over the golf course and a large, separate sitti...
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
Dear John,

Thank you for the review! I sincerely appreciate your comments and am very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay here while traveling for business. I hope that if you return to Coral Gables, you are able to stay with us once again.

Sincerely yours,

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I recently stayed in the Biltmore on a business trip. The hotel is beautiful, with fantastic features from the 1920s. The conference facilities were great. The food was good and the staff were helpful. Overall a lovely trip.

• Stayed November 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for reviewing the Biltmore Hotel. I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your trip! Hope to welcome you back soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Although I like the modern and contemporary style, this is a beautiful Hotel. Good service. Room impeccable with fresh smell. Bed and pillows great. Food was good.

Definitely will recommend for a nice stay.

Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at Biltmore Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review! I appreciate your feedback and hope you can return very soon.

Best regards,

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is absolutely a beautiful hotel, however I don't recommend it for business travelers. I do strongly recommend it for honeymooners. While the hotel has that feeling of old money, I found it to be pretentious. They charge a 28 $ resort fee per day (which they don't mention to you when you are booking your reservation. There are no desks in the guest rooms, making it next to impossible to do work. I found the beds to be uncomfortable, and there is no coffee in the rooms (however you can order coffee from room service at 14/pot)

Coral gables is a beautiful city. Enjoy diving around, you will need a car to get from the hotel to anywhere.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled on business
BiltmoreHotel, Managing Director at Biltmore Hotel, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Ed,

Thank you for reviewing the Biltmore Hotel, I always welcome feedback from all of our guests. I apologize that you were not given the proper breakdown of fees during your reservation, however our $22.00 resort fee includes maid & bellman service gratuities, admission to our fitness center, internet, newspaper, town car service, etc. I also apologize that your room did not have a desk, most of our rooms and suites do have one.

I hope that you can return and are are able to experience our hotel in a better light, whether it be for business or leisure.

Best regards,
Matthias Kammerer

Been to Biltmore Hotel? Share your experiences!