“Made me throw up” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 46 Restaurants in Cooper City
Davie, Florida
“Made me throw up”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

Recently got a red velvet cake that tasted rotten and made both me and my wife sick it was an unpleasant experience because we were loyal patrons to the bakery we even had them make cakes for us previously Carmen tried to help but when she gave us a new piece of red velvet cake it was worse than the one before it was horrible and won't be going back because of this I will tell you now it is ok to like Vicki bakery just whatever you do don't get the Red Velvet cake horrible!!!!!!!!!!

Visited January 2014

Hollywood, Florida
“Great Bakery”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you are looking for fresh baked goods this is your place from cuban sandwich to there Coffee you will not find a better place on that side of town

Visited October 2013
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“excellent Cuban coffee and pastries”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

the Cuban coffee and pastelitos are excellent. They have a baker on premises who is constantly making sure the trays are full. The staff is friendly and accomodating but it gets a bit chaotic when there are a lot of people. The only suggestion would be the use of ticket numbers to be served. It is getting to be a very popular place to grab a cafecito.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Good food - slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

Generally known for it's high quality of food and deserts, I visited this location on Friday, May 10th while on the way to the park to see my twin three-year olds play. The kids are always joking about bringing them donuts so I figured that I would switch up and bring Cuban style cookies.

Upon arrival, I noticed several different food options. Being hungry, I decided upon a Cuban steak sandwich. My order was promptly taken and the young lady went into the back to place my order. She disappeared for 13 minutes. I couldn't order my coffee as I waited or cookies for the kids. The other cashiers were helping other customers.

When my cashier returned, I ordered my Colada only to have her start cleaning the machine. Ready to complain, I said to myself - okay, she is cleaning the machine - I should wait and not say anything.

After the coffee, I went about my original intent and ordered five cookies.

Overall, this place has good food and deserts. They are not big on customer service and getting people in and out. Although I don't speak Spanish, language was not a barrier. Just slow service. May I suggest someone else clean the coffee machines so you can get customers in and out?

20 minutes plus on a small take-out order was unaccepable. Had it not been for the high quality of the food, I would have rated one star.

/s/ William E. Lewis Jr, Fort Lauderdale, Florida

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
South Florida
“Excellent pastries and cakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Vicky's pastries and cakes are really delicious... I have never been disappointed. They also have hot ham and cheese on a croissant which is very well priced and yummy. Although language is a bit of a barrier since I don't speak Spanish there is always someone there who can translate for me and the employees are always very nice and accommodating. I once wanted to bring a piece of cake to a fellow employee for his birthday and they happily wrote "Happy Birthday" on it for me. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited April 2013