“Great Wings” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Coral Springs, Florida
“Great Wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love Bru's room especially the wings and homemade buffalo chips which are like potato chips but fried fresh on the spot. Their wings are also better than anyone else's wings and even offer grilled wings.

Visited September 2013

Coconut Creek, Florida, USA
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere here is great. Very spacious areas inside and outside. The outside area is beautiful, theirs a bridge connecting the restaurant to the outside patio area. Love the food and drinks specials they have everyday and the food is very good, especially their wings! They also have a very good selection of healthy choices as well to choose from. Some of the servers we got in the past were a little snobby, but this place does get really busy so can't blame them all the time. Late night weekends this place turns into a ratchet zoo, in a good way though.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deerfield Beach, FL
“A great place for wings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I come here every week to split an order of wings and fries. We get them barbecued and "double-grilled" which means sort of charred. I get hot sauce on the side for my half. Bru's won 1st place for their hot-bbq-grilled wings at the Wing-Ding in Hollywood, FL many years back.

Service is very good as well as the food (incl burgers and ribs). Prices are reasonable.

My main complaint is the self-parking. There is not much and if you park next door (west) you risk having your car immobilized and/or towed according to all the signs. I actually have never seen anyone towed. There is free valet parking which I never use.

Eating out back on the deck is nice when the weather permits. Generally, there are not too many smokers out there (if any) and the TV is not too loud.

There are several other Bru's we may occasionally go to like the one near the beach in Deerfield Beach.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh
“A new favorite when visiting from NC”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We travel between Florida and NC often and found this place on our last trip. Always a fun time. Good service and great times. Highly recommend a visit.

Visited July 2013
Tamarac, Florida, United States
“I always ask for Leon to be my server!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Had to come back and do another review of Duffy's. I met friends at Duffy's twice in the past week. Leon greeted me as if I were a personal friend, sat us in his section, and treated my friends the same. He even remembered that I liked the mango iced tea and the lunch special I ordered previously. KUDOS!
The chicken tortilla soup was incredible, as was my friends salad. We both ordered the turkey Reuben, and my friend was totally impressed!

• Visited July 2013