“Nice but really overpriced...” 3 of 5 stars

Activities: Viewing wildlife
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: City park featuring Butterfly World, a screened enclosure housing thousands of butterflies.
Miami, Florida
“Nice but really overpriced...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

We went to butterlfy world with my sister and my (2 and 4 year old) sons. They entrance fee for adults was $24 and children over 2 years $20. plus tax In addition to get into Tradewinds Park it was $3 at the entrance gate for the car. I mean that is way too expensive. I also thought it would be bigger. It is definitely nice to see the butterflies, but so overpriced that it is not worth it.

Visited July 2012

Atlanta, Georgia
28 attraction reviews
“Butterfly World is AWESOME...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

My daughter had soo much fun at Butterfly World. We had to drag her away....A little pricey though.

Visited June 2012
Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Typical local park.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2012

Mainly baseball/soccer fields. Used to have batting cages, but I'm not sure if it's still there. Butterfly World is located here. Interesting, but not worth going out of your way unless this is really something you think your kids will like. If you go to the Seminole Hardrock at Coconut Creek, then it's about a mile away.

Iron River
8 attraction reviews
“Horseback Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Across from Butterfly World in Cocout Creek, the Tradewinds Park stables offer horseback riding. My sister, an experienced
horsewoman and I (a novice) enjoyed a guided trailride through some lovely natural forest areas on a couple of well-trained, gentle horses. Our guide, Gail, was personable and interesting.
These animals are obviously well cared for and loved. This proved to be a great way to enjoy some peace and quiet and nature. Discounts are avaliable.

Visited April 2012
“This experience was unaccommadating for my sons first birthday!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2012

Due to the weather they would not let us ride the pony rides we paid for and not let us trade them for train rides or petting zoo.... But tell us to come back and waste our expensive gas to ride the ponies, like w don't have lives!!! All we wanted in exchange for pony rides was to do the petting zoo or train rides.... Very inconvenient and now my son will not have the memories we paid for, for his first birthday...