“One of the better bfast places in CB” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #18 of 134 restaurants in Cocoa Beach
Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Café, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dessert
Description: More than a coffee house...Offering....Fresh Roasted Coffee on Site, Specialty Espresso Drinks, All natural fruit smoothies, Bagel Sandwiches, Breakfast Wraps, Panini Sandwiches, Soups and Salads! "After 5" menu served Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evenings after 5, consisting of pizza, flatbreads, quesadillas, nachos and artisan cheese trays. Wine bar with unique wines & many Kraft beers. Live Music on these nights. Free WiFi all the time.
Los Angeles, California
“One of the better bfast places in CB”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I was surprised that the bagels were good. The house bagel sandwiches, bialys, are great. Bialy w avo, tomato, onions and cream cheese...delish. Heavy on the cream cheese though. Coffee is great. Other options like oatmeal and egg burritos and salads are available too. Staff very nice. Place is clean.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

92% Recommend
Naperville, Illinois
“Great start to the day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

Food was delicious and the coffee and smoothies were wonderful. The staff was friendly and our food arrived quickly. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Central Florida, Florida
“Perfect and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

We had a late breakfast / early lunch there today. The coffee was great with a large selection. I has the Belgian waffle and it was fluffy and light. My son has the French Toast and loved it. My husband had a sandwich and said he enjoyed it. The bread looked really good. Would eat here again and definitely recommend it.

Palm Bay, Florida
“I was shocked to see the high rating on this place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

There was just 2 types of brewed "regular" coffee. I asked for the "robust" brew which was called "Sister..." something-or-other. It tasted like dirty water. It was weak and tasteless. When I complained the girl at the counter (there are no servers) she referred me to the even milder blend, which I rejected.

I also ordered a piece of carrot cake, which the server said "was very good." I may have been good a week ago, but rated very low at the time i ate it...it was sweet, dry and old.

The girl at the counter did ask if I wanted another blend which she would brew in a French pot, but I was already 1/2 done with the original cup I got.

Visited December 2013
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Fantastic Coffee, food & ambiance ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I am obsessed with JnJ. Their coffee is the best in town. All of their food is tasty and fresh. I love the pesto chicken bialy sandwich. Coming from NY, I find it hard to get a decent bagel down south. JnJ's are the bomb.com. Love their cozy music nights and wine bar. Perfect for a relaxing date night. Oh! And the servers are sweet as could be. Highly recommend.