This looks nice from the outside but it is nothing special. It didn't even have a frig/microwave!
We paid $111 before tax for the cruise package and we could have stayed at a nicer hotel for the same price.We had to pay an additional $10 for my 6-year-old grandson although children are suppose to be free.
They did have a good set-up for getting to and from the port and they didn't make you wait. But parking is off the property and my daughter didn't really feel comfortable leaving the car there but we had no choice.
I would not stay here if we were cruising out of Port Canaveral again but I might stay here for a weekend get-away if I got a cheaper rate.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn And Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area Hotel
- Comfort Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn & Suite Cocoa Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are Park & Cruise specialists. Our hotel is located in the heart of Cocoa Beach just steps to the beach and 10 min. from the cruise terminals. Choose from standard ground floor rooms and efficiencies or 2-room suites. Amenities include pool, hot-tub, volleyball, shuffleboard, laundry, exercise room, free hi-speed internet in all rooms, wireless internet in common areas. We are within easy walking distance to numerous restaurants, supermarket and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.