“Brendan was incredible” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #18 of 33 hotels in Cocoa Beach
drupoe
“Brendan was incredible”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went on vacation with my girlfriend and, we arrived late to the hotel. brendan was the person whomcheckedme in and was so kind!!! he was diligent with his service and was just great at his job!!! i would definitly goback their!!! thank u sir

Room Tip: Speak to brendan.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

544 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (133)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here from October 25~28 due to 1day delay of the Carnival Dream. I was very happy with our stay here. Great location, very good breakfast. I have to say that service every where was great Ihop down the street, Pizza Hut, Italian Restaurant, and The Waffle House. Oh and the Winn Dixie!!!! However, WALGREENS WAS THE WORST VERY VERY PREJUDICE VERY!!! I will never visit there again. But Comfort Suites you get 8 thumbs up from this family.... The drink cards are the best and so was karaoke!!!

• Stayed October 2012
Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

We stayed here 3 years ago as part of the park & sail package. This was the reason for this stay. We found the room acceptable and the beds were comfortable with plenty of pillows. The breakfast is what is expected for this chain. I really enjoy the courtyard of this property. They have gone way beyond what is expected. It has plenty of shade and waterfalls and a pond with benches to relax and read. I stay here every time we visit the area.

Room Tip: If you stay on the inside you won't hear anything.
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Recently stay here for work and the location was nice. A short walk from the beach (which you can see from the ocean view room in the back) and is right next door to Cocoa beach surf shop and Ron John surf shop. There is a great NY Pizza place right across the street and is a short drive from the cruise ship terminals at the Port as well as the Space Center. Rooms are older but clean and don't feel that old. Water pressure is good and water is HOT. The grounds around the pool are nice and there is a playground for kids a ping pong table under canopy near the pool and jacuzzi. There is also a game room and lounge on the property and the front desk staff are friendly. Not sure about pets as I don't travel with them so I don't ask.

Room Tip: If you can ask for a room in the building in the back floor 3 or higher as these you can see the oce...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

One week ago, previous to our Disney cruise, we stayed at your hotel for the night. We were impressed by the good service and exceptional helpfulness of your staff along with the delicious breakfast served the next morning. Following the cruise, my traveling companion and I needed to wait a few hours for our transporter to take us to the airport. The day was chilly, we were welcomed to wait at the hotel. We were treated royally being offered hot tea, a comfortable lounge to rest in, even access to Internet where I was able to communicate with folks regarding an issue which had arisen with my parked car back home. It was great to be advised of developments which would await me when I returned home very late that evening. Employee Tom was extremely hospitable and kind as we waited. We deeply appreciated his assistance to us as at the same time managing the front desk with professionalism and excellence. Just wanted to acknowledge our appreciation for the services rendered.
Many Thanks,
Barb McCormick, Connie Harper from Ontario, Canada

• Stayed November 2012
Albuquerque, NM
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I stayed on a friday night after flying in to Orlando, I think it was a fly, snooze and cruise package. From the outside of the hotel, it seemed it was a nice hotel but once we got into the room, it was obvious that it needed serious updating and the smell was really bad. We opened the balcony door and left it open while we went to dinner, but when we returned, the smell was still there. We actually left the door open all night long because we couldn't stand the smell. I hardly slept a wink. The bed was a full size instead of queen or king and the mattress was so bad, we got up in the morning with a back ache. We had actually booked another night because our cruise was delayed by one day but there was absolutely no way I was going to spend another night there, so we went to another hotel. They did give us a voucher for 2 free drinks at the lounge but the minute we walked in, it reeked of cigarette smoke and we walked right on out without even getting our drinks. We smelled of smoke even after only being in there for a minute. The staff was ok, not too pleasant, maybe a little indifferent, Heather needs customer service skills, maybe a seminar on customer service? We saw the grounds and they were very nice but I think the property outside is by far alot nicer than their rooms. I think this hotel needs some serious updating. The only reason that we actually stayed there was because they advertised shuttle service from the airport but had I known that I could've arranged that myself, I would've stayed in a different hotel that night and saved myself some money. They charged us over $200. to stay in a room that probably has never been updated since the 70's. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy, This hotel could benefit from being on "Hotel Impossible" The location was just ok, not on the beach but maybe a block away.

Mesa, Arizona
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I stayed here a Friday and Saturday night before departing on our cruise out of Port Canaveral. Upon returning from our week long cruise, we also stayed Sunday night. The company is more than willing to upgrade your return nights stay after the cruise, but they are a bit lacking in making sure you know their check in time is 4:00 PM. When you get off the ship at 9:30 in the morning, be aware you MAY not get into a room until their 4PM time frame. We definitely would NOT have booked an additional night, if that issue would have been made clearer by their sales staff.

While we have no complaints about the rooms being clean, the A/C units are very musty smelling when starting up. Seems to me they should have some sort of treatment they can use to mitigate the mustiness. If you have allergies or asthma, beware you may have some breathing issues.

With the exception of one person working the front desk, everyone was very pleasant. However, HEATHER could use some business practices advice about customer service. It seems to me that when advising a guest (who is paying her wages with the money they are spending) that check in time is 4:00 PM, she could have been more pleasant. A simple phrase “I’m sorry Sir, but we do not have the rooms cleaned yet in order for us to check you in” instead of rudely stating “CHECK IN TIME IS 4:00 PM” would go a long way towards customer appreciation. Maybe when a motel is so booked, they can overlook remembering who the customer is. They are NOT doing us a favor by letting us stay at their facility. There are other choices.

The shuttle service is not provided by Comfort Inn. You can stay at any motel in the local area, and obtain the same shuttle service from the Orlando airport and also the local service to and from the cruise port.

Would we stay at the Comfort Inn again? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!

Room Tip: If you want an ocean view suite, I suggest the 6th floor.
Prices are for rooms, adults

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Oceanside Port Canaveral Area? Share your experiences!