“Great Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Orlando, United States
“Great Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

Cons: Floors aren't level. No free coffee Pros: Free cookies, excellent staff, awesome views, clean rooms. Great location. Right across the street from large grocery store. Easy access to beach. Would stay again. A++

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Dear John E,

Thank you so much for rating us A++, we look forward to your next stay with us!

Christy Galzerano

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Hockessin, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Everyone was terrific at this hotel. I was on my honeymoon, so it was especially important that everything was perfect. THERESA was at the front desk....she was there when i was checking in. Then later she was there when I requested a radio....some clocks had a radio in the rooms, but mine did not. She went THE EXTRA MILE to get me that radio!!!! Then delivered it to my room very quickly after I asked her. THEN.......when we came up from the beach the next day there was a plate of ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS chocolate covered strawberries with a note "Congratulations Newlyweds....your DoubleTree Team" in the refrigerator! That was Theresa's doing I know for sure. What a wonderful employee for your hotel!!!! And Rina in the Three Wishes Restaurant! Another stellar performer!!! Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Lisa M,

Congratulations! I'm was thrilled to read that our team took such special care of you during your stay and that you had a wonderful time. I will be sure to recognize Teresa and Rina for their "stellar" service.

Ocala, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Me and my husband came to cocoa for the weekend....we had reservations at another hotel on the pier and when I checked the room - it was horrible. Last minute I was able to check into the DoubleTree. We really enjoyed our stay. Rooms were clean and smelled good - hallways were nice smelling...the beds and shower were very clean. The only thing I did not like was the room was a shower and no bath tub. Even though I didn't need it this time - I have 3 small boys and a bathtub is a must! Otherwise, restaurant PIZZA downstairs was amazing. We did a private day charter and it was nice to come back to a clean room and comfy bed. Not sure about the "hard bed" comment - but I thought it was perfect. Thank you Double Tree for a nice stay! First time away without kids for 10 years. Happy 14th anniversary to us! :)

Room Tip: I think there are only 9 oceanfront rooms in this hotel. Nice to stay on the North side of hotel so...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Lesley m,

Happy Anniversary! I'm so glad you enjoyed our hotel so much and found our rooms so clean and comfortable. We do have rooms with bathtubs as well so if you need it next time just let us know! Thank you for your kind review.

Rueil Malmaison
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

We stayed one night here while driving back from Cap Canaveral to Miami. The pool is great but not well oriented to benefit from the sun in the end of the afternoon. Our room didn't have a nice view (3rd floor, 2 beds) hovewer the room itself was so nice and cosy we finally didn't care. We stayed a bit on the beach which is very close to the hotel. Also, you can walk to many restaurants and a publix (5 min walk).
We enjoyed this hotel.

Stayed April 2014
Dear Alessca,

Thank you for your review, I was happy to read that you had a good stay and enjoyed your room so much.

Fort Worth, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

We reserved a king room with an ocean view. They gave us a room on the top floor and the view was absolutely amazing. Complete view of the beach, and the hotel is very close to the water. It was so relaxing to sit out on our balcony, but even just sitting on our bed had such a great view because the bed was right in front of the sliding doors. It was a large room, and I love how DoubleTree gives you a warm cookie when you check in! Loved the bridge/walkway over to the beach, and the beach was empty while we were there and felt like a private beach (we were there in April/May).

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear bobbiechristiansen,

I'm so glad you had such an amazing experience with us and enjoyed your ocean view as well as the beach! Thank you for your review.

Clearwater, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

The room was OK. Very hard beds...shower not that good...old For the money paid I would have expected a better room. No ocean view rooms if you are looking for one with 2 beds. Not sure if I would ever stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Christy G, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Patty B,

I was sorry to read that you didn't find your stay worth the money, however, I was happy to see you rated us 5's in cleanliness and service. We don't have any direct oceanfront rooms with 2 double beds, but we do have many that have the partial views. We tried in the past to change some of them to 2 beds, but we could not make them fit, unfortunately. Spring time is always peak season for us and rates tend to be higher. I do hope you will give us another try in the future, possibly during off season when the rates are lower.

jacksonville Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

Wonderful location right on the beach. Pool is quite small, but the lounge area by pool can accommodate a large group of people. Rooms were clean everyday even though one of us wasn't out of the room until afternoon. The wait staff in the restaurant appeared tired and were slow to come take our order, although it appeared there was enough wait staff for the dining room.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Samuel F,

Thank you for your review, I'm very happy you enjoyed our ocean front location so much. I was disappointed that our wait service wasn't as efficient as it could have been, they're usually great, and I will follow up on that. I was glad housekeeping did a nice job for you.

Christy Galzerano

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cocoa Beach Oceanfront? Share your experiences!