“Spacious confortable room” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Spacious confortable room”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

That motel offers you all you need when driving through Florida for holidays. Spacious confortable room. Wifi. Safe parking. Washing machines and  dryers. Pool. A busy bar. A couple of restaurants a stroll away. And a buffet breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
  • Turkish first
Des Moines, Iowa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The motel it self & staff were great the whole place was very clean & staff very helpful, recommended great places for u to eat & visit while we were there, they had a great pool & we loved the lounge upstairs! I was a little disappointed by the " pillow top bed" it was to hard for us & breakfast wasn't that great the juices & milk were warm & eggs were cold. All in all we would recommend staying there especially for the price it was well worth it.

Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Savannah, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Haven't stayed at a La Quinta for some time and decided to give it another try. The check in staff were very nice, but my first big disappointment was the room size. It was an ADA Room and basically was a poor example of one. The bathroom was a joke as far as accessabilty issues, and the room was basically a makeover in an attempt to call itself an ADA Room. The room was overall very clean, but they really needed to replace the horrid carpet which had a huge stain right as you enter the room. Also the walls were very thin as I was woken late in the night by someone playing music with the bass turned on big time. We had a reservation to come back to the same place a few weeks later when we were coming back this way on our way home, but I booked another hotel in the same neighbor hood for that stay. This room in my opinion was sub standards and more on Motel 6 level and I have no intentions of staying at it or any other La Quinta Inns in the future.

Room Tip: Find another hotel.
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Right in the heart of everything, had a nice New Year's Eve here. Parking was crowded from party-goers, but most nights would be fine.

Typical LaQuinta, a brand I like just fine. Clean, comfy room, no frills, nice pool, breakfast crowded and just OK.

Can't beat LaQuinta for the price.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Stayed here as a couple for 1 night on Dec 30th before boarding a cruise.

Have never been or heard of La Quinta before, but now will always keep it in mind for the future. Exceptional front desk service and overall comfort!

As we walked in with no reservations, we were offered 3 different price packages (based on the parking/shuttle options to the cruise terminal). Chose an option that gave a room for $70 and gave a coupon for parking right at terminal at a discounted price ($8.99/day) - great value!

Rooms and facilities were A+.
Fresh juice and sweets in the lobby throughout the whole day.
Huge breakfast selection and great quality.
Heated pool was always on and well taken care of.
Our room was so comfortable, cozy and backing into a quiet street lined with beautiful flowers and orange trees.

Would definitely recommend!

Kirkland, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Do Not Stay Here......unless you enjoy being lied to. I had booked a room here a month in advance for our stay on December 2, 2012. I had reserved the room with my credit card but I informed the hotel that I would be paying cash for my stay when I arrived. They said that would be fine .... no problems. Well there was a problem......a big problem.
When we arrived that night around 10:00 pm I was informed that we could pay cash but my credit card would be charged with a $50.00 hold for any damage or incidental charges that I may incur during my stay.
The older gentleman working the front desk was extremely rude to my dad and I. He told us that if we can't afford a $50.00 hold on our credit card then we don't belong staying at the hotel. I was furious at this point.
I will never stay at a LaQuinta Hotel!!!!!!!

Stayed December 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

La Quinta Inns have always been the first choice for motel stays. We have found the accomodations as advertised,clean friendly,reservations handled correctly and at reasonable prices at easy to find locations. I would highly recommend them and plan to stay with them again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family