I was taking a cruise out of Port Canaveral so I needed a nice hotel for an overnight stay before my cruise, cheap parking for my car for a whole week and a shuttle to the port back and forth. I got a nice "park & cruise" rate through my Hilton Honors membership. Check-in was hectic and took a while(over half an hour waiting in line)...I could tell the ladies at the front desk were really under a lot of stress, but thank God they were never rude to me. The reception/lobby gets really crowded and busy during both check-in and check-out, so expect lines and delays. I was told at check-in that the Marriott Courtyard next door is partnered with Hampton Inn, so I could use their facilities as well..but I didn't have the chance to do so. I got a room on the 8th floor with a nice ocean view....the rooms are a good size, with a nice balcony with chairs, big sofa(I think is a sofa bed), fridge, microwave, etc. The location is great; the beach is just a few steps and everything else (Ron Jon, Publix, CVS, Walgreens, restaurants, etc) are really close by(not longer than 5 min by car). The swimming pool is supposedly non-chlorine and it's really refreshing after a nice day at the beach. They have their typical complimentary breakfast (waffles, bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, juices, etc). The shuttle to the port is done by another company called Travelynx(they give you the details at check-in)...they are really great!!. In conclusion, it's a great budget hotel for cruisers, surfing trips, etc....I'll definitely go back to this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning!Your room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, iron, free high speed internet, and the new 'Hilton Cloud Nine' bed line. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beachside hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.