Stayed at this Hampton Inn for Spring Training for college softball. Spent 5 nights there. Service was great. Staff very helpful. Tina from the front desk was very helpful with things to do and resturants to try. I was there for St Patricks Day and she suggested a local bar "Paddy's" and had a GREAT time with their live music. Bed was extremely comfortable. Breakfast was good. Great beach access. It is about 1 1/2 miles from there to the Pier. So it was a nice 3 mile walk each day. Would definately stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning!Your room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, iron, free high speed internet, and the new 'Hilton Cloud Nine' bed line. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beachside hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.