We changed our plans at the last minute and were able to stay at the Hampton for the last two nights of our winter vacation. We wished we would have seen this hotel before and we may have stayed there our whole time. It is an older motel but very clean, with great service and a nice breakfast. Easy access to the beach, great view of the ocean from our room even though we weren't right on the beach. The staff were always friendly and willing to help. When we are back in the area again, we will definitely stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning!Your room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, iron, free high speed internet, and the new 'Hilton Cloud Nine' bed line. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beachside hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.