We were very happy with this hotel. The room was clean and a very comfortable king bed. We had a little balcony and a side view of the ocean. It's not right on the beach, but just a little walk down a path and you are on a really great beach. We ended up coming back a day after we left because the beach was so nice. They have a breakfast that was surprisingly good - normally we don't eat at any hotel complimentary breakfast, but there were omelets and bacon and oatmeal and fruit. We would recommend eating dinner on Merritt Island. There are several nice restaurants there. We didn't use the pool, but it looked nice (we prefer the ocean). We would stay here again. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral provides an environment that's both relaxing and peaceful. Most rooms offer breathtaking views from their private balcony and a hot breakfast is on the house every morning! Your room is equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, coffee maker, iron, free high speed internet, and the new 'Hilton Cloud Nine' bed line. Nestled in the heart of Cocoa Beach, Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral is a convenient beachside hotel with easy access to Port Canaveral cruises, local restaurants, shopping, and local attractions such as Ron Jon's Surf Shop, Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex, and the Brevard Zoo. Hampton Inn is the first in Florida to be Green Lodging Certified. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Venere, Olotels, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.