“Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars

Double HHonors Points!
Ranked #4 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
River Ridge, Louisiana
“Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I just want to say that my husband has been doing business trips to Cocoa Beach for about five months now, he stays at the Hampton Inn each time because they really do a great job of meeting any requirements he has. I have visited there a few times and every time I go the hotel is clean, breakfast is nice. The staff is very nice and even when I am at home and call in to speak to my husband they are always very nice and courteous.
Great place to stay!

Room Tip: Our favorite is on the eighth floor, 817 is great view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
opa3425, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral, responded to this review, October 29, 2012
Dear debra420,

I really appreciate your kind words about our staff and our hotel. I am glad you and your husband feel so at home. Also, thanks for your compliments of our hot breakfast, and overall hotel cleanliness. I hope I get a chance to meet you on one of your visits.

Thanks so much,

Tom Williamson,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (208)
Tampa,Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

As usual Hampton Inns try very hard to accommodate their guests, this one was no different. Staff is very attentive and cordial.There are some renovations being done in the lobby. Tear and wear from hotels close to the beach is normal, however You can tell they are keeping up with the hotel's common areas. Our bed was really comfortable, and the air conditioner worked perfectly.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Maryann Tampa,

Thanks for your kind words about our Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach. I'm glad you found our beds so comfortable and that you noticed our upkeep of the hotel. The lobby refresh is complete, including soft seating, a community table, large screen tv, and new business center. I hope you will make it over to the east coast soon and check it out.

Thanks again,

Springfield, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

I stayed here with other family members for a local wedding. I chose this hotel after reading other reviews and I was very pleased. The lobby and breakfast rooms were under construction but the hotel handled the construction beautifully. The swimming pool is a mineral pool with lots of chairs and towels close by. The hotel also had a bin of sand toys for use by hotel guests. You had to walk down a boardwalk to reach the beach. The beach was not crowded and was very clean. I spent two hours each morning walking the beach. The air conditioner in our two rooms were old and needed to be updated. You were either too cold or to hot. It was hard to get the room to a correct temperature. Our ocean view rooms were really partial ocean view rooms. If I needed something for my room, the staff was quick to supply the item. The staff always greeted us and did not ignore us. You felt welcomed at this hotel!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear SandyTO,

Thanks for your kind words about our Hampton Inn. I am glad you noticed our mineral pool, no harsh chlorine feel or odor, but the same chlorine content, made naturally. Thanks also for mentioning how much you enjoyed our staff and that you felt so welcome. The good news is that our lobby refresh is complete and open. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Thanks very much,

atlanta ga
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

My friends and I stayed here one night before our cruise on the Carnival Dream, and had a pleasant stay. We were given ocean view rooms ( nice view ) and the rooms althought slightly dated, were still nice and comfy. They are not up to typical Hampton standards, meaning the beds seemed a bit softer and not the typical Hampton beds which are normally quite comfy. It's a beach area, so the layout and scheme is "beachy" but not bad. I'm just used to a more professional type of Hampton. However, the front desk personnel was extremely helpful. friendly, and very thorough with how we handle the parking for the cruise, etc. Everything was very orderly from parking, transportation, and pick up. I was very pleased with their service.

I could not give the hotel a 5 because its in the middle of a massive remodel, so the lobby area and common areas were in shambles. But the rooms were fine, the employees were great, and the proximity to everything was good as well. I would definitely stay here again. They also had a nice little path right to the beach that was great.

Room Tip: Florida Seafood Restaurant, just a couple miles away was FANTASTIC !! Don't let the outside or...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear taprennoc,

Thanks for your kind words about our Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach. I am glad you chose our Park and Cruise Package and that you were pleased with our handling of it . Our lobby refresh is now complete, so hopefully on your next visit you will rate us a 5.

Thanks again,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

This hotel have the most friendly helpful attentive staff I have ever seen. Every request I had was quickly resolved. Bravo to the management of this hotel for such a job well done. They welcomed me as returning loyal customer. This hotel has their act together and know how to treat their guests.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear gbfoodreviewer,

Thanks for your overwhelmingly positive response about our hotel and our staff. I truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of our hotel. I hope you will visit us again soon.

Thanks very much!

Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed here last week during a family vacation, and were pleased with the Hampton Inn. It is about 300 yards or so from the beach via a walkway, very convenient. The beach in this area was not crowded the entire time were were there, and it is within walking distance to the pier. We were able to clearly see the lauch from the cape from the beach, and probably could have seen it from outside our front door!

My only complaint--- the carpet was a little bit dirty...

The breakfast was great, and it looks like it will be really nice once they are through with the renovations. The hostess in the breakfast area was extremely gracious.

Room Tip: The higher up the better.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear Mollie F,

How great that you were able to witness a launch during your stay at our Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach! I appreciate your compliments of our breakfast and our breakfast hostess. Our lobby refresh is now complete and very popular. Also, our carpets have all recently been cleaned, as they are multiple times a year, and I think you will find them to your liking. I hope you will return to our area and will choose to stay with us again.

Thanks so much,

Panama City, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

This location is okay, but not up to the normal Hampton Inn standards; but it is a Florida tourist beach town. The beds were soft and not the normal high standard for Hampton Inn's. The room was neat but the carpet needed cleaning. The bathroom was clean but past due for renovations. Again, as someone who attempts to use Hilton brand hotels when ever possible, this location is not up to the normal standards. As of 10/2012, the lobby area was being renovated. The new design looked good, but, since I was there with 15 others for a family reunion, it would have been nice for management to advise us of the construction planned at the time the arrangements were made, as most of our time was planned for sitting around and visiting. We actually had to walk across the parking lot to the Courtyard (sister hotel) and use that lobby as there was limited seating and no air conditioning in the Hampton Inn lobby/breakfast area. The breakfast was nice with lots of selections. The staff was friendly. To be truthful, this was not my first visit to Cocoa Beach, but it was the first time I have stayed at this location. Recommending checking the availability of other locations. Once the lobby renovations are complete, the hotel will be better, but the rooms themselves will still need some attention.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear GNPHiker,

I apologize for not living up to your expectations at our Hampton Inn. Our lobby refresh is completed with ample space to relax in soft seating areas and around our community table. I do appreciate your kind words about our breakfast selection and our friendly staff. I hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Cocoa Beach.

Best Regards,

Tom Williamson,

Been to Hampton Inn Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral? Share your experiences!