I really hate to post something negative but I feel it just has to be done. We have stayed at this location twice because of group events. The first time, as a Holiday Inn, our room was bare bones, dirty and our children didn't even want to stay there (two boys that usually notice nothing). The second time around, we agreed to reserve again because we thought it had changed. The ONLY thing that changed was the name. They merely covered the Holiday Inn sign with a bag (a BAG!!!) that says International Palms Resort. Seriously? Resort? Come on... not one renovation took place. Same dump - two years older. It is simply a run-down MOTEL. The smoke from the "attached" room next to ours crept into our room under the "jack and jill" door. We could also hear conversations from the same "attached" room as if they were standing in our very room. There was not a vent in the bathroom (humid, hot Florida; really?). There wasn't even a dish in which we could place the bar of soap by the bathroom sink. On the flip side, we really like Mambo's, the beachside grill and bar. Most (not the young, tan, skinny punk with attitude) of the staff was pleasant (AJ WAS GREAT) but all were overworked and understaffed. Blackened fish sandwich with sweet potato fries - YUMMY. Skip the pina coladas, however; not worth the calories. Respectible in-room mini refrigerator included - that was nice. The pool was decent as well. Great span of clean beaches behind the property... nice and relaxing. Would we stay there again? Not a chance... unless they bulldoze and start over. A good start would be to remove "RESORT" from the name.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, TravelClick, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida