“Family and Business travelers hotel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach

Save Saved
You added International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach to your Saves list
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #22 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach
“Family and Business travelers hotel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

The property is a good destination for both business and family stays. The location is very good and the physical amenities will not disappoint. Though not a true resort, it can be said that the front staff, posturing aside, are very helpful and do their very best to accommodate all those on the property, Here,it must be stated that Corley is one of their very best team members working the Front Desk. Corley will easily be remember for not only her uncommon name but more readily for her authentically polite, inherently professional and consistently welcoming work ethic. Funny side note, the person who operates the switchboard for the property during the day adds a touch of class to what must be a very difficult position by weeks end.

Room Tip: Better rooms tend to be in the 1000 building facing the pool. The seaside building with 3 floors to...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (411)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW via mobile

Sammi at the front desk started my vacation making everything perfect. Rooms are clean and there are plenty of amenities for everyone. The best is the beach!!!! There are also great pools and restaurants. Happy hours yey!

• Stayed October 2014
Dustin S, Front Office Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, 3 days ago
WOW!

Melbourne, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The only thing this hotel has going for it is their property is beachside however their are not many rooms with ocean views. Our room was on the first floor on the inside with a view of the gym and bar however a short walk to the large swimming pool and pirate kids play area.

Upon entering the room I felt like I had walked back into the 70's, old frayed stained carpet, mismatched furnature and a chair at the desk that did not belong you had to move it between the beds to get into the room with your suitcase. The beds were full size with the coil mattress that you could feel the springs and the bedding was a very thin blanket between 2 sheets. Since the bedding is white it appeared to be clean.

Wifi was sketchy in the room so hubby went outside to the fire pit area and tried to connect, by doing so his legs got eaten up by probably sand fleas. He also observed a worker going into a room with a spray bottle on his back ( bugs?)

Got up early and decided to take a shower this is when I actually got a good look at the bathroom and found the tub to be filthy on the outside ( I took a picture) and stepping into the shower the floor was very slimy so I had to place a towel into the shower to stand on, gross!

We checked out as quickly as possible in the AM even though we could not get on our cruise ship until 11:30 so I showed the girl at the counter the picture and asked her if she would want to shower in that tub, her response was "no maam Im sorry"

Their is so many choices in Cocoa don't be swayed by the beach unless you are getting a guarantee beach view and a fabulous price!

Room Tip: No elevators at this resort and all buildings have a minimum of 2 floors
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dustin S, Front Office Manager at International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry you were not happy with your accommodations. We strive to give our guests the best experience possible, and I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you more about your stay. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Our family really enjoyed our fall break stay at International Palms in Cocoa Beach! The hotel has a wonderful location close to Ron Jon's with many restaurants nearby. The on-site beach front restaurant Mambos is delicious and a favorite of our family's. Suzanne was great is showing us around the huge property, including the pool area which has a fantastic pirate-themed kiddie pool!
We will definitely be back!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

The front desk staff is very accommodating and friendly. We have stayed here twice and found the amenities and value fantastic.

The room was clean if not just slightly damp. But hey, it's right on the beach in Florida so expect that!

Mambo is delicious and just the right price. Service was great.

• Stayed October 2014
Thank you for your review! It sounds like you really enjoy our resort, and we can't wait to see you again soon.

Dania Beach, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

I actually found this hotel by searching Pet Friendly Hotels. I knew I wanted to stay in Cocoa Beach from past experiences. Found this hotel and they were having a special stay 3 nights, get the fourth night free. The rates were very reasonable with the promotion so I called and booked it. When I got there I was given a map of the property since it is HUGE. I stayed on the 4th floor and the room was direct oceanfront and had sliding doors that went out to the balcony. It was actually a suite and it was very spacious. I did have one complaint, the carpeting is filthy. I don't wear shoes and my feet were black when I went to go to bed. I think this may be due to allowing pets in the rooms plus having the sliding glass doors open. I ate at their on site Restaurant Mambos and their food was good, I wish they would stay open later since I am a night owl and like to eat at midnight. I will be staying here again since my dog is allowed there and she weights 55 pounds. Where else can you find an oceanfront room that allows large dogs. The people that run the front desk are very nice and helpful, check in and out was fast.

Room Tip: Great Oceanfront rooms on the 4th floor. Only floor where you have your own private balcony. They al...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Port Saint John, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We just stayed for 2 nights in a family fun room, which was awesome traveling with a 2 and 3 year old. They had their own "room" with bunk beds and a TV. The rooms are a bit dated and could use a little makeover, but they were very clean and a great value for what we paid. The location is obviously perfect being right on the beach, and the pool is huge and very well maintained. There were guests on both sides of our room, and we never once hear any noises at all. I was SUPER disappointed that the poolside bar was closed (I'm assuming its seasonal) because all of the advertisements that I saw for it said 11AM-Dusk. We did go to Mambos, once for dinner and I went for drinks while the boys and my husband napped. The servers were nice and the food was good.
Overall, it was a wonderful value and the kids had a great time, as did we. We are already planning our next vacation! Thanks for a wonderful getaway :)

Room Tip: I highly recommend the family fun rooms if you are traveling with young children...Between 2 and 7 I...
  • Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your business and awesome review! I will be sure to share with our staff. They all truly work so hard to make our resort what it is. I would like to add that our pool bar is open based on how full the resort is during slower months. However, we always have Mambos open for your cocktail pleasure.

Dustin S

Been to International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!