“Fun fun place to stay!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach

Save Saved
You added International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach to your Saves list
Expedia.com Booking.com
International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1300 N Atlantic Ave, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931   |
Ranked #21 of 33 hotels in Cocoa Beach
Duluth, Minnesota
“Fun fun place to stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

We had a great time!! We booked an ocean view room and it was great! The new bar/restaurant Annistons was great and had wonderful food! Matt the bartender was awesome. He bartended at both Annistons and Mambos and made the experience a lot of fun. This was our 3rd year and it's always a great, relaxed place to unwind!

• Stayed April 2014

1,468 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (344)
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Great medium price hotel. Typical older property well maintained. Large property with something for everyone, pool,exercise, basketball,one tennis court, volleyball restuarants and a great beach bar with the perfect band playing a good mix of music. Outdoor seating areas and a fire pit. Good breakfast buffet. Just funky enough to have the real Florida beach experience.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

1 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

When we arrived at this property they stuck us in the cheapest room they had and they said they didn't have any other rooms available, lucky we booked through hotels.com because when we contafcted them they called the hotel and all of a sudden a bigger room was available not a better room but a much bigger room. When we got to the bigger room it wasn't impressive the couch was torn all up the room looked like it was 20 years over due for an upgrade. The bathroom was small, the toilet was for kids not adults and the shower head was about 5 feet high to low for me as I am 5'10" so I had to bend down to wash hair and head. After the first night of rain the ceiling in the bathroom was leaking water till the sun came out. The front door looked like it was broken into a couple of time and didn't shut properly. As we stayed there the kids were in the kids pool playing and I was sitting at the table watching, I seen a little kid about 4 years old come down the slide and got stuck between the two parts that made the slide, the fathers around the pool ran in to help and the kid's father had to rip the rubber part of the slide open to get his kid out, the father requested a manager to come to the pool and after 5 requests for the manager no one showed up besides the repair man to put caution tape up which the father did himself as it took so long for anyone to respond to a kid being stuck in the slide. That is unacceptable if it was my kid there would have been a lot of problems for that place. The best part of that place was the exit to the street.

That's my husband's view of our vacation...now here's mine. The front office is beautiful. So when you first look at the place, you're expecting to stay in a nice place until you're given your room key and you pull up to your building. As soon as we pulled up, I already knew what we were about to walk into. The outside looked exactly like a motel building. Once the door was open, my thoughts were confirmed. I was disappointed considering the office and the grounds look well maintained. When I called the office to explain to them that this is not the room that we were told that we would have, the woman basically acted like "well, this is all we have...take it or leave it". She was not accommodating at all. Then I called hotels.com and within 5 minutes we had another room. The room was not better, but it was bigger than the first room. I was not impressed with the type of rooms that we were given considering the amount of money they were charging us. The rooms we were given were rooms that cost $60 or $70 the most in any other place. When we asked about getting a suite, we were told that all their suites were booked. The reason why we asked about a suite is because the pictures that they show on their website look nothing like the rooms we were in. So considering they owned so many buildings, we thought maybe if we asked for a suite, we would get what we saw online. The joke was on us. If they paid more attention to fixing up the rooms the way they pay attention to the grounds and main entrance, this place would actually be a decent place. The furniture was old, torn, and unkept. The air conditioner barely cooled off the room during the day. While we were there, it rained. Unfortunately, it did leak in our bathroom like my husband said earlier, but there was also a problem with the foundation on the second floor of most of the buildings. When it rained, the overpass on the first and second floor leaked. There were puddles in places that should have been dry and you had to dodge water dripping on you when you would walk down to go out anywhere.

Room Tip: ask for the loft rooms
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

I don't feel like I'm "above" other people and I certainly don't have my nose in the air when I walk. That being said, we stayed at 3 other place on our Florida trip and this was by far, the worst pick I made. This was probably a great place in the 70-80's, but really it's pretty outdated and crumbling apart. My wife, who maybe a bit spoiled from time to time, was up at 5 am ready to leave. I honestly can't blame her.

The website is really great looking. Your arrival will tell otherwise. Not what I envisioned or was sold on the site.

If only you could smell the room on the website. Musty. If only you could hear the room on the website. Bed CREEEEEAAAAKKKKSSSS when you sit or roll over. Oddly enough they don't show the black mode on the outside wall by the air conditioner, or the rust on the website. The bathroom was so small & not well kept we actually decided to forgo showers in the morning just to get out of there.

This place is great for a bunch of college spring breakers on a tiny budget, who only care about drinking and beach bikinis. But for a family, particularly one who's stayed in a hotel in the last decade or two, I'd avoid this at all costs. I was looking forward to staying here actually because of their great website. Oh well. After visiting the area of Cocoa Beach, I honestly have no desire to ever return. Sorry.

Room Tip: look across the street.
Des Moines, Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Bought a deal for this site from hotel tonight app. The pictures of the hotel are very misleading. The whole property is run down. Room felt dirty and was musty. There were possible bed bugs in our room. I woke up the next morning and had bug bites all over an arm. Didn't notice them until after I had left the hotel so didn't get a chance to look for the bugs. I definitely would not stay here again. The only pro was that it was on the beach. There are a lot of family activities there but didn't have time to try any of them out. Overall would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Vermontville, Michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We have been going to this resort for almost 10 years, and our 2014 stay was a border line disaster. The only thing to keep us sane was the customer service from ENIS, ERIN AND DUSTIN!!!! These folks are the best. A couple of other people there would have been fired long ago if the worked at my fortune 500 company.

The fire pits are a train wreck in the making...............the lofts are the most expensive units on the property, yet they put these pits right in front of them. Don't plan on getting any sleep due to the late night partying that WILL happen until management makes changes. It will be the most expensive campground you will ever stay at. Please fix this problem Int. Palms, or my family will not be returning.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Taylorsville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

Our family arrived on 04/02/14 and departed on 04/06/14. Check-in was real easy. Staff was friendly. We stayed in the family fun room. The room met our needs. The only negative thing I can say about the room was there was a musty smell sometimes worse than others. Either they need new carpet in order to get rid of this problem or better ventilation in the room. My husband said it would help if the bathroom fan worked. The rooms need to be updated, but was clean. Housekeeping came in everyday when we would leave the room. We liked the food at Mambo's. We want to stay longer next time. Our children had a great time. We enjoyed the fire pits. The rooms are not luxurious, but you do not pay for a luxurious room. I like how this resort is affordable for families. Beds were comfortable and I liked how my husband and I had 4 pillows on the bed. Some of the pillows were soft and some were firm.

Room Tip: Family fun room is good if you have more than two children under the age of 14. They are a little m...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Been to International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach? Share your experiences!