We stayed here just one night on our way further south and picked it because it was inexpensive and at the same time, was on the beach. The front desk assigned us room 239, which was on the far side of the resort. We couldn't find the room - the unit numbers went 238, then 240. It took two trips (by car) back to the lobby to try to get some help finding it, but just got assurances that it was there and try again (and a couple of two for one beer coupons). On the third attempt we found it around a corner in a concrete hallway. It had no outside windows (just to the hallway) and had all the ambiance of a cave. I ended up back at the front desk again, stating we weren't going to stay in that room and requesting a refund so we could go elsewhere. It turned out they couldn't do that since it had been booked and paid through Travelocity, We ended up paying $50 extra to get a room on the beach side.
This resort is quite large (hundreds of rooms), and while it does have beachfront, most of the units overlook parking lots. At most maybe 10% of the rooms actually have a view of either the beach or the pool, and a few like 239, have no view at all.
The rooms and furnishings are very old (60's decor and CRT TV) and didn't look all that clean.
This place is ok If you want to stay in a Florida beachfront resort and have limited funds and low expectations.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Fl
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.