THIS HOTEL WAS THE MOST DISCUSTING HOTEL I BELEIVE WE HAVE EVER STAYED IN. We had booked a cruise on the Royal carribean through a travel agent, we trusted them in putting us up in a descent hotel before leaving on the cruise. That was our first mistake.
It was dirty-
The carpets along the wall were worn completely down to the backing of the carpet.
We had to throw ourselves against the door to get it open. Our room was supposed to be a room with 2 double beds, turns out they were so small we had to sleep in separate beds. Sheets were paper thin. The microwave sat on top of the fridge in the room, both were dirty and all rusty.The bathroom walls had been painted dark blue and had water stains and dirt all over them. The tub was all worn with mold all around the silicone.The windows or curtains I’m sure had never been cleaned (FILTHY)It was so noisy that we barely got any sleep. My husband went in to take a shower and the tap came off in his hand, it took about an hour for maintenance to come in and fix it, meanwhile the water kept running.
The phone in the room did not work, maintenance came in to check it out. He put a meter on it and turned to us both and said “yes for your piece of mind your right it doesn’t work” then walked out of the room, we looked at one another and said what the *&^% was that.
The grounds were all run down. All the rooms pretty much over looked the parking lot or the filthy grounds. One was no better than the other.
The restaurant was no better, the mixed drinks were over priced and so bad we never ordered a second.
The only nice part was the beach.
We would NEVER stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Fl
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.