During the middle of February, my daughter and I had a pleasant weekend stay at this hotel. The rooms are meticulously and professionally cleaned and any remodeling improvements are in rooms that have been well-used, but also well-maintained for the age of the hotel. The odor that other reviews mentioned became obvious the first night we were there, though, and because it was possibly coming from the air conditioner that needed updating or new filter, we asked for another room. We loved the layout of the hotel compound and the staff and atmosphere of the whole place was homey and comfortable, so we did not want to go somewhere else. We also understood that some of the strange odor, was just because we are not use to waterfront natural smells that permeate the area. The hotel staff not only graciously complied with our request, but were able to give us a room on the beachfront because someone was checking out the next day. The restaurants onsite are staffed with genuine servers who are attentive and kind. All recreational areas are well-maintained, safe, and appealing. And last but not least, the gift shop off the the main lobby has an outside access and it is nicely stocked with a diversity of vacation-related items and items are reasonably price-marked. The company, Cool Breezes, that provides swimmers and beach-goers the option of sturdy (I am overweight for my height :) ) appealing loungers and beach umbrella rentals at reasonable prices, is accommodating and helpful with set up and take down. We came away with the appreciation of the people who operated and staffed this complex as being people of integrity and caring of their customers. Very personable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TravelClick, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Agoda and Venere so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida