This is fine if you're just looking for an average hotel on the beach to stay in, but it's NOT a resort. It's a former Holiday Inn plus a bunch of other nearby hotels all together.
I guess the management is working on improvements, (there was evidence of construction) but there's still a ways to go. Chipped mirrors... faded carpet.... our door didn't close completely... cracked paint... pools of water in the parking lot... cracked tennis court... crooked and faded signs... on and on and on. TOutside of the lovely lobby, the whole thing just seemed second-rate.
The employees suffered from comparison to our mini-stop at Downtown Disney and lunch at the Ron Jon resort. Our servers at the the breakfast grill were terrific. Otherwise the employees seemed pissed and unhappy to even be there. We did get room towels on request but there were no towels at the pool and the front desk had none when we went looking for them. Guy selling beach chairs pressured us to get an umbrella. Guy at the gift shop didn't want to bother with letting us pay for chairs there "because it's a pain." And so on and so on.
The bar (and bartender) is nice and it's right on the beach. Breakfast was pretty good and prices not hideous. The foliage was nice. But the set-up of the property is really confusing and it takes a lot of navigating to get from one place to another.
It's fine if you just want an average hotel, but don't go here looking for a resort experience. For that in the Cocoa Beach area, I'd suggest Ron Jon's Cape Carribe. We had lunch there and it was gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida