My wife, kids and I stayed here for three nights. The price was cheap and it was located right by the beach, which are the only reasons this hotel did not score a two. As other reviews have stated, make sure you get a remodeled room. I did not since my two double beds and bunk bed was only available in the older version.
The roofing was being stripped and thrown into a dumpster right below our room, causing all sorts of gross debris to meet us each day when we made it back. The noise was bearable since they only worked on the rooms during the day, but the mess and constant running around of the repair crews was bothersome.
When we first arrived, our bunk bed was unmade and had dirty sheets from some other family. It was not a huge deal. I called room service and the main cleaning lady showed up fast, but she stated bluntly that she was certain the bed was changed just fifteen minutes prior to us arriving. I guess we just messed with the bedding for the fun of it so somebody could come clean it up?
Overall the room was large and well furnished, but quite a bit outdated. It was acceptable for the price, but there are certainly better hotels in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Groupon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida