Stayed at The International Palms a couple of nights this week. Had purchased a GroupOn deal so the value was good. Upon arrival, I realized we had stayed there a few years ago when the property was a Holiday Inn. It was a tired property then badly in need of rejuvenation and it's still a tired property badly in need of rejuvenation. We stayed in an oceanfront room - the location was excellent. The room had new carpet and had been painted which was a plus. But the old tired, chipped funiture was retained. The bathroom was a mess with missing and molding caulk. Several of the hallway lights were out and the stairway was not lighted at night. We had breakfast in the cafe both mornings. Judy, our waitress was excellent. We both had the specials the first morning. The servings were substantial and quite good. The second morning I ordered the banana french toast...but they were out of bananas. My second choice was the blueberry pancakes....but they were out of blueberries. On the positive side, the staff was very friendly and service oriented. It's a great location...just needs some serious updating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Venere so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida