Hi there, just wanted to let everyone know that weare very pleased that we came back to Cocoa Beach and stayed at The International Palms Resort for a 3rd time this year! We really enjoy this place...everyone is soo friendly, most of all Rusty in the Capt's Grill, she 1st waited on us in the Spring, and everytime we return we request her table. Rusty is always very friendly and she alweays remembers us and our names! Walking into the restaurant and hearing "Good Morning Karen and Bob" really means alot! and not just us we had another couple with us and they agreed that Rusty is Awesome! The rooms and the grounds have improved soo much over the summer! Same smiling faces though everywhere! Although the service at the Beach Bar was not the same, some of the servers seemed to be occupied on their phones. The server at Mambos we did like was Tonka (think that was her name) lol, she took good care of us as well. Since we just live in Lake Mary we will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Listen to the soothing waves of the Atlantic Ocean & sink your toes into our white sand beach at the oceanfront Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida Hotel, the finest in Cocoa Beach accommodations. Soak up the sun at our Cocoa Beach Florida resort as you relax beside the largest hotel pool in Cocoa Beach. Kids will have an adventure in our kid-friendly Pirate Ship themed pool. Oh, the choices to make, white sand and boogie boards or wacky water cannons! Adventure seekers will love the challenge of many onsite water sport activities including surfing lessons. The best of Cocoa Beach is just outside your Cocoa Beach, FL, hotel room or one of many spacious suites. Connection to the business world is never far with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. The only decision you will need to make is business suit or bathing suit . This spacious oceanfront hotel in Cocoa Beach Fl is located only 7 miles from Port Canaveral and 17 miles from Kennedy Space Center. While in town be sure to visit Ron Jon s Surf Shop, historic Cocoa Village, the Brevard Zoo or many of the Central Florida theme parks. All are a short drive away. Look no further for a hotel in Cocoa Beach, Florida. Paradise is a click away! The Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Oceanfront Resort hotel is the best choice for your Cocoa Beach lodging.Florida resident discounts are available You must be 21 or older to check in! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Otel, Cancelon, Agoda, getaroom.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Palms Resort And Conference Center Cocoa Beach
- International Palms Resort & Conference Center Cocoa Beach Hotel Cocoa Beach
- Cocoa Beach Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Cocoa Beach Florida