“BW January 2013” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Cocoa Beach

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (220)
Brockton, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I stayed here twice (jan2012 and jan2013) once in the tower beach view and once on the street side. The buildings are decades old but maintained well as are most in florida tourist spots. I thought being winter nasa closing the prices would be better but I suppose they have to remain competitive. You pay for the beach so govern yourself accordingly. The breakfast was good in that it wasnt just carbs but meat as well. I am a retired cop so I usually sting the staff. I purposely left a cell phone charger plugged in when I left and asked the housekeeping later after I left to find it and hold it for me. well the staff didnt find it. I asked if the room had been rented the next day and no it hadn't . I should say that there was a convention of cops there earlier and i had heard the stay was outstanding. That aside, I rate the value poor due to the winter off season and being pricey since most dont use the beach in the winter. the rooms were good and clean , the service personnel were professional. on my second stay there was construction being done during reasonable hours and all safety precautions seemed to be followed. I would still go there again if I wanted to be at the beach. btw The tower beach side is worth the price to see the sun rise. Glorious.

Room Tip: tower beachside is the best.
Guelph, Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Very nice location, beautiful beach, Convenient shopping, we just walk across the street to the groceries store "Publix" to purchase food for supper, they have roasted chicken, salads and deli sandwiches. Stay in a suite with a view of the pier and the beach in the newer building. Nice breakfast with choices of hot items. We enjoyed the Oatmeal. The hotel is a group of hotel, newer and older, close to each other with the lobby closer to the highway. Would highly recommend this hotel and are planning the return with friends.

Room Tip: Choose the suite in the newer building where the breakfast is served.
Norway, Maine
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have now stayed at the Cocoa Beach Best Western Oceanfront at least 8 times over 6 years. We have always stayed in an oceanfront tower room. For under $200 per night with a AAA discount we couldn't be happier. Free in room wifi (which actually works good) mini fridge, micro/wet bar area. Over the years of our visits we have seen contant work and upgrading being down. The management by all appearances do care. In some of our earlier stays we have found ants once and one time a palmento bug (not a cockroach)..but hey...you can easily throw a baseball into the ocean...They have been and are currently offering a coupon good for 40% parking at Port Canaveral if you're taking a cruise. The hotel offers a free hot breakfast which is pretty good too. I can imagine some could find faults by virture that this hotel wasn't built within the last 5 years...but for us, it's virtues keep us coming back year after year.

Room Tip: Upper floors in the tower..oceanfront, conner rooms - great views
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I had reservations for a kitchenette room, secured 6 months prior, however they had no kitchenette rooms available so "upgraded" me to a tiny oceanfront room. The hotel was under construction, dirty in the room, even had cockroaches! Houskeeping did not clean if they actually remembered to come that day. Had trouble getting clean towels, coffee, and toilet paper. Air conditioner in room was broke, etc... Every day had a new experience adding to the disappointment. I heard numerous other guests with long lists of complaints also! La Quinta next door looked much better! The only perk to this hotel was a decent location!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else!
Lexington, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

From the moment we checked in, we received outstanding service. We had ten people traveling with five rooms and Tony Ross the night manager took great care of us. He went above and beyond. The daily breakfast was outstanding and Anna and her staff were so friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area. Everyone is so nice and room views are exceptional. Close proximity to the pier made eating out and New Years celebrating easily accessible. We will definitely be back!

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites

Address: 5600 N Atlantic Avenue, Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
Location: United States > Florida > Cocoa Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#5 Top resorts Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#7 Business Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#9 Romantic Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#9 On the Beach Hotel in Cocoa Beach
#12 Family Hotel in Cocoa Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites 2.5*
This Cocoa Beach hotel is located right on the beach!! We are minutes from exciting Florida attractions; a number one choice for vacationing families and couples! Welcome to the ultimate destination for leisure travelers! The Best Western Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites on Cocoa Beach is the closest oceanfront hotel to world-famous Orlando attractions, including Port Canaveral cruise ship ports and the Kennedy Space Center! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Cocoa Beach
Cocoa Beach Best Western

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Ocean Beach Hotel & Suites, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.